Looking for Assistance

• Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
16 Apr 2014 20:45 #1 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Looking for Assistance was created by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Dear Travancians,

My name is Agatha Caldwell. My father is a collector of rare and exotic finds, including books, animals, and unique objects. Recently we were transporting a rather large flock of avian specimens from near by lands to our mansion off the cliffs of Faust. Unfortunately, the gentlemen we employed were lax with locking the cages and protection of the caravan. They were assaulted by a small contingent of demons left over from the invasion and as a result the specimens were loosed into your nearby Proper.

The avians, corvus litharian, fled the area and are believed to have settled within the forests of your town. At this juncture, it will be nearly impossible to capture all of the specimens. However, with spring fast approaching, many of the females may be carrying fertilized ovums. It is my hope that the mating pairs will roost and lay their eggs. I am seeking out these eggs.
They are about the size of G. gallus domesticus eggs and light tan in color. There are some spots of darker brown on them as well. Please handle with care, the eggs are very fragile. I am able to offer one gold piece per egg that is found and returned unharmed.

While I am hindered in the ports of Dregamire at the moment, my associate, Giles, will be arriving in town for the Baronial Feast. Please seek him out to claim your reward. I believe he will be staying with friends above your holding cells.

Sincerely,

Agatha Caldwell, Ph. D.

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faila (Faila), Not An Assassin (Salem)
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
17 Apr 2014 18:22 #2 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Looking for Assistance

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Attachments:
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds