Dear Travancians

• Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
07 May 2014 23:02 #1 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Dear Travancians was created by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Dear Travancians,

I am quite perplexed. My associate, Giles O’Hara, returned to me only three corvus litharian eggs. I was very sure that my father had at least two dozen of the specimens shipped to us. With each mating pair laying about two or three eggs each, there could be as many as thirty six eggs out there in the wilds!

In order to gain as much data on these avians as possible, I am looking for as many eggs to be returned to me as can be located. I am willing to pay three gold pieces per egg. It is of utmost importance that I collect as many specimens as you can find.

I will be arriving in town sometime this coming feast. In addition to the corvus litharian specimens, I am also looking for further knowledge of odd or unique creatures.

I look forward to meeting many of the great heroes of Travance!

Sincerely,

Dr. Agatha Caldwell

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
08 May 2014 00:00 - 08 May 2014 00:01 #2 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo)
Replied by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo) on topic Dear Travancians
Dr. Caldwell,

I believe I have happened across one of the eggs you're searching for. I have kept it safe and warm.
Although I am saddened to hear I cannot keep the little egg, I was excited to think one day soon I may have a new pet...I shall return it to you this feast. Just tell me where I should find you.

Signed,

Akira Saralonde
Treasurer of Ostcliff
OOG: Kaitlyn Bober
Last edit: 08 May 2014 00:01 by Akira Saralonde (katemariexo).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds