Letter from Count Winterdark

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
14 Jul 2014 22:16 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Letter from Count Winterdark was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Subjects of Travance,

Soon I will make my way to Travance. I assume that when I do, the world will still be stuck in this time loop. Before all else, you must undo this state at any and all costs. I assume that you are already working towards that goal. Once this is done our advancement as a Barony will proceed.

With the disappearance of the Baroness, and the assumed finality of it, I will be taking full, direct and indefinite control over the Barony of Travance. Until such time as otherwise stated all nobles and baronial officials are to retain their stations and remain active. To all of Travance, I send a warning; with the barony in such a frail state and in need of such repair, I will tolerate very little. To those who seek to take advantage of recent events to their own ends, who seek to ramp up their rhetoric of threats and seek murder and disorder, to those who seek to start a war; you will find it concluded very fast and at the end of your own headless corpse. This is a threat. If I must fill a feeding trough full of severed heads to prove this point, I will.

Upon the end of the time loop, as per order of the King, I will be re-instating all laws previously rescinded, regarding any of the dark arts.

I will be bringing with me “Writs” from the King’s own hand and seal. These writs will be passed from my hand to the hands of specific individuals. Those who wield these writs will be allowed to exist as current and active practitioners of the dark arts. The King has bestowed upon me the power to declare any of these writs, at any time, null and void as I see fit, with the understanding that I will be fair in my application of this power. I will in fact be fair and will hold to the true intention of the Kings word, however make no mistake; I am not the friend of any individual receiving these writs. These individuals will be held in scrutiny, and at my sole discretion, I will not only exercise this power but also lend my own sword to the culling that would follow.

All those who do not wield such a writ, will be treated as per the law.

Furthermore I have been granted the right to adjust the penalties for crimes against the law in the Barony of Travance, and I will exercise this right in the near future.

Shortly upon my return I will make the swift and wide reaching changes that are needed to regain the stability of our land. I will deliver succinct and clear orders, and I expect unwavering support and cooperation from all subjects of the Barony.

These are hard times, and require a clenched fist, not an open hand. I require solidarity and strength. Together we will rebuild and we will grow stronger for it. Those who seek to work against our cause will be cast out and sundered. They will be beaten, and broken; their lifeless bodies shattered against the stony shores.

Be prepared.

By My Will Proclaimed,
Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleidin (Kleidin), Tim P (OrganicGolem), Gwynedd (Gwynedd), Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar), Rudolf (Rudolf), Nicoletta (fyperia), rivanyasi (rivanyasi), Arden (Shelby), Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Cyndra Stagsblood (Taylorfischer)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds