Townsmembers, mages, and bards

• Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
27 Jul 2014 18:36 - 07 Aug 2014 10:02 #1 by Aria (Aria)
Townsmembers, mages, and bards was created by Aria (Aria)
To those who do not know me, my name is Tari and I have been declared as the new guildmaster of the Mage's Guild. I would like to develop the relationship of the Mage's guild with that of the town. If you have problems, concerns, or issue with the guild I invite you to message me or come see me so that they may be discussed.

To new mages and bards I invite you to seek me out, come to a meeting or join the Mage's guild. To the mages and bards who have left the Mage's guild I invite you to speak with me personally or by messenger tell me your reasons for leaving, if you.had problems what were they and how do we fix them?

I do hope going forward the Mage's guild is able to keep a strong relationship with much of the town

Thank you

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
Last edit: 07 Aug 2014 10:02 by Rudolf (Rudolf).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
07 Aug 2014 03:30 #2 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic Townsmembers, mages, and bards
Well, if there's anyone who can light a fire under some posteriors, I'm certain Tari's the one most qualified for the job!

Joking aside, congratulations, Tari. Despite not being a member of it, I have every bit of faith that you will be able to lead the Guild well. I'm certain you'll do us all proud.

For everyone else, take advantage of this new change in leadership by doing what Guildmistress Tari is asking. I've heard some dissatisfaction in regards to the Guild in the past, and now is a fitting time to say or do something about it (aside from complaining, that is)!

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
07 Aug 2014 06:04 #3 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Townsmembers, mages, and bards
Guild Mistress,

I am delighted to see the guild taking a more empathic approach to public relations. We still have a matter that is in dire need of discussing but AT THIS point I believe that is best handled in private. I am confident in your abilities to manage your guild and offer the right jobs to the right people.

Your Friendly Local Warlock,

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds