Greetings

27 Jul 2014 23:59 - 28 Jul 2014 00:19 #1 by Father Mapo (Father Mapo)
Greetings was created by Father Mapo (Father Mapo)
Greetings,

I met many of you on the road to the inn. I believe I've already introduced myself to one of the Knights of the Barony and at least one of the light Clergy in the Monastery. (Let me know if the law has changed, either by sending guards to come arrest me, or an official document of some kind, and I'll be happy to stand trial.)

I'm pleased to hear that time is moving again. I believe Galmachis is pleased as well.

I'm concerned about the inverted tower and its peculiar undead. I won't claim full responsibility for what happened after, but hope the other individual involved - at least - will be attuned to the healing phocus in the near future. Or, at least before the next commissioned journey to the inverted tower, where that necromancer's work may continue to blaspheme death with the souls of witch hunters and healers with few or no others of those commissioned having the insight to see what is going on. (With apologies to the clergy or followers of Glomm who may be reading this, who I feel may have a different opinion on the situation.)

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future (sooner, perhaps, but I fear it may be later). I depart following the posting of this to carry the good news of Galmachis to the people of these lands; hopefully missives will still reach me.

Father Mapo, Missionary of Galmachis

OOG: Gaylord T.
Last edit: 28 Jul 2014 00:19 by Father Mapo (Father Mapo).
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
28 Jul 2014 00:29 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Re:Greetings
Father Mapo is it?
Perhaps we should have a chat. Let me know when is good for you and I will see what I can do.

Merikh, Priest of Galmachis

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
28 Jul 2014 15:25 #3 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Re:Greetings
Much needed insight:

The necromancer in question managed to somehow raise these undead by trapping the souls of the living who fell, inside them. Once the undead vanquished so did their souls. This necromancer has done something so unspeakably horrible I'm still devastated. The soul of William is still trapped in the spirit realm. When I joined souls with his I felt the necromancer's presence... I saw the corruption of his soul in the form of black tendrils dancing about William's soul grasping onto it like tentacles of darkness. He will attempt to seek a soul guardian, in the meantime Bishop Chance and myself have the situation under close watch. As a soul warden I am disgusted by all of this and I suggested and am still willing; to attempt to take on his corruption so that his soul may pass through the focus into his body, and be able to recognize it as his own. Currently this is not possible as his body will not recognize the necromancer's soul attached to his soul. Even if we were somehow successful at passing him through the Veil of Conviction this could very well cause the necromancer's soul to also return.

As such, having Shade, the healer you mentioned who held onto the soul with you while you awaited my arrival (thank you for this), attuned to the focus would not have resolved the situation. I would also highly question another journey to the inverted tower at this time. This is no simple matter, souls are being shattered and lost to us because of this necromancer, it has to be dealt with before any further commissioned journeys can take place. I urge everyone to proceed with caution. Please... be careful. If your soul is shattered, no amount of healing or divine power I am aware of can bring you back.

If anyone has any further questions or concerns in this matter please feel free to send me a missive, I will gladly pass it along to Bishop Chance and try to answer to the best of my abilities.

With love and respect,
Angeliana

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
28 Jul 2014 15:34 #4 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Replied by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth) on topic Greetings
It should be noted that further investigation into the tower may yield us the necromancer's research notes, which - owing to the circumstances of our first meeting with him - were offered to me. Surely some study of them by witch hunters, mages, and others with expertise in the field may be able to yield some way to undo what has been done. In fact, I have already received a request for them by one such witch hunter and I intend to deliver.

Granted, the most recent delve into the tower makes it unlikely that he will willingly turn over his research to me now, but that is no reason we should give up in seeking this knowledge.

A student of the world,
Illyrin Soral

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
28 Jul 2014 16:04 #5 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Greetings
Angeliana, please send a full report on this situation to my estate in Oringard.

OOG: Zelda Turqman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
28 Jul 2014 18:11 - 28 Jul 2014 19:31 #6 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Greetings
He would hardly be the first soul in needing of searing.

Give me this necromancer or the vessel in question, a noble's permission, and an hour. I'll give you everything you could want from him.

Eli
RP Marshal
Last edit: 28 Jul 2014 19:31 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B).
28 Jul 2014 20:55 #7 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast)
Replied by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast) on topic Greetings
Mother Angeliana and other readers,

If you would at least make a token effort to help save the mortal souls of these practitioners of dark, and vile arts before offering them helpful advice. You might cease the endless embarrassment of the church and your fellow brothers and sisters in public forums by consorting openly and encouraging their behavior.

You do realize they are talking about the eternal corruption of the sacred passage from life into death as if it was their own and not under the care of Galladel, our god.

If they have writs, and I do not know, then they may be untouchable. However, the Pontiff and our King has said that ANY practitioners of dark arts who -flaunt- their powers will see their writs nullified and thereby find themselves outside of the protection of the law and considered immediately enemies of the crown and our holy church.

I would say that this sort of childish preening about ones own abilities or influence on a public forum fall dangerously close to the line which has been drawn by the King Aleric himself.

Let no mistake be made by anyone, all followers of dark gods acquire their powers given to them by the murder, torture, rape, defilement and corruption of other living sentient beings, that is written in the tenants of their faith, and so if they can perform miracles and prayers of darkness, they have done those things. Even if you have never seen them do it, it is not because they are "misunderstood" or "not bad at heart" , it is because you have chosen not to look close enough to see it.

If your friend or neighbor is a practitioner of these evil ways, then they -have- beyond a shadow of any doubt, brought intentional suffering and loss to your fellow people. If you can sleep at night and call that "the way of the world" then I would without hesitation, question your sanity.

Seek the truth and walk in the light,
Lucien Belfast
Priest of Valos

28 Jul 2014 21:49 #8 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Mr. Belfast, I speak only for myself, but if you are concerned as to whether or not I follow a dark god, as it seems you are implying, or that I harbor "evil" intentions, I am happy to undergo any questioning, preferably of the kind that involves hearing the truth rather than the other, that would assuage your mind. In return though, I'd ask that for each question asked of me, I'm allowed to ask a question of you.

What I do care about is professionalism, and while my job is not a pleasant one, it is one that must be done in certain times. To that effect, I do not offer my services regularly to the town, but in cases of extreme threat, I make them available. To my mind, a necromancer that is capable of shattering the very thumos that makes it possible for a person to return through the nexus, represents one of those threats.

Eli
RP Marshal
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
28 Jul 2014 21:55 #9 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Greetings
Depending on the orders of the nobility, and if this necromancer still exists in a meaningful way on our plane, he will either be dead by my hand or in your care by the end of the next feast, Mr Dumourne. He will not escape justice for his crimes and use of foul maleficarum.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
28 Jul 2014 22:16 #10 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Mr. Eirson,

While your outrage is understandable, I'd prefer it if you do not kill him yet. Questioning, in my experience, has very little success on the dead.

On a lighter note, I am must say I am delighted by the nuance of your vocabulary. It is not every day that I get to enjoy the word "maleficarum", but it is an intellectual joy to see it used here to such great effect. What have you been reading lately, I wonder?

Eli
RP Marshal
28 Jul 2014 22:23 #11 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast)
Mister DuMourne,

The statement I have made was intentionally directed at those proclaiming to be priests, and or missionaries of the god of death, Gallamachis. A god who demands that his followers seek the death of all living things, and to attain their bond with him must do so regularly.

The fact that no one has batted an eye at the flippancy with which they are allowed to treat with good and honest people is beyond understanding.

Although you have, with limited subtlety asked for permission to torture someone, which in itself is a vile crime, I can only assume that you do not also worship a dark god and have not implied such. However the bizarrely defensive nature of your reply when I was clearly not speaking of you is telling in of itself.

That aside.

Lieutenant Grimkjell, I would offer you my unconditional aid and will in all haste hunt and destroy or capture this defiler as you see fit. I will be armed, horsed and prepared for this mission in one day. If we have not found and rendered justice to this Necromancer by the next feast day, I will redouble my efforts with you then.

Lucien Belfast
Priest of Valos

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
28 Jul 2014 22:30 - 28 Jul 2014 22:40 #12 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Greetings
**Not Caelvan**

It only has little success if you don't know how to do it. If you need short answers, such as yes or no, seek me out, perhaps when I am "helping" people won't kill me. However if they do, well there is a reason I meditate everyday. I'll be ready

Also, Mr. Belfast. I would welcome you to say your ending sentence from your previous posting in the presence of many of my friends back in Amon'Zad.....I don't think they will take to kindly to being called insane.

Perhaps I can help you understand, yes? Perhaps when Mr. Mapo and I have a talk, you can join us. It may shed some light...so to speak on your views of darkness and Death.

-Merikh

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 28 Jul 2014 22:40 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Jul 2014 22:31 #13 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
If he is still extant, he is likely within the inverted tower, brother belfast. But your devotion to doing the right thing is noted. You and I shall have words at the next feast, and I would ask you to reserve further words that might inflame people against the followers of the dark gods until such time, if only to maintain civil order.

Mister DuMourne,

I have mostly been reading tactical treatises and a month's worth of repeated paperwork for guard reports, and interrogation transcripts. I know some people find it amusing that a Northman can write or speak well, and it is true we are not given to the weak affectations of Southrons, but words are simply another enemy for me to conquer, though I undertook most of my initial conquests while thoroughly drunk, courtesy of brother MacInnes.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
28 Jul 2014 22:45 #14 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Mr. Belfast,

While you are entitled to your opinions, I expect you to conduct yourself in a professional, mature manner. To that extent, I invite you to talk with me in a private setting where we can work out our differences without burdening the town with our needless squabbling. In the meanwhile there is work to be done.

As for the others that you mentioned, their legal status is unknown to me so I prefer not to comment on whether or not they are allowed to talk as such publicly. If the Guard or a Noble takes it upon themselves to deputize me again and charges me with dealing with them, I'll take action at that time, no sooner. I'm sure many of the other towns members feel similarly to me in this regard.

Let me remind you, Mr. Merikh and Mr. Mapo: "None shall bring harm or attempt to bring harm to another, excepting in the virtue of defense." This law applies to everyone, regardless of religious belief, age, sex, gender, or status. If you break it, you are a felon and subject to the King's justice.

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar Aldric (Selrik)
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
28 Jul 2014 22:48 - 06 Jan 2015 15:12 #15 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Greetings
These so called "Tenants" of the dark gods that the light church seem to think are correct are merely propaganda spread by the light church hundreds of years ago.
What god that gained power from the death of living beings would ever want all life to die?
That makes no sense.
That tenant does make a lot of sense as a means to excuse the slaughter those who are frequently the last voice a soul hears before passing onto the next life.

-Orophin

[hr]
-Tim P
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 15:12 by Tim P (OrganicGolem).
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Jul 2014 22:50 #16 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Let us not get into doctrinal disputes at this time, please. The matter at hand is a necromancer doing something extremely nasty with the souls of healers and witch hunters. We should focus on solving this problem, and leave the bickering for another time.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar Aldric (Selrik)
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
28 Jul 2014 22:54 - 06 Jan 2015 15:12 #17 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Greetings
Well in that case, you should seek the wisdom of your resident black sorcerer at the next baronial feast and I can help you solve this.

-Orophin

[hr]
-Tim P
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 15:12 by Tim P (OrganicGolem).
28 Jul 2014 23:17 #18 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Have that royal decree in hand, and I'll be happy to do so, Mr. Orophin.

Eli
RP Marshal
29 Jul 2014 02:24 #19 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Greetings
One shouldn't go looking for violence.

-Alexander

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
29 Jul 2014 10:19 - 29 Jul 2014 10:26 #20 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast)
To all concerned,

If you find my criticisms to be harsh or unwarranted, then consider this.

While you speak boldly and critically of my opinions, you turn a blind eye to the actual people who are spreading the real horror , and I repeat:

Religions which openly and willfully demand the sacrifices of sentient beings, their corruption and torture and the loss of love and fellowship between all peoples to the ultimate end; a chaotic and anarchic world.

If we live in fear of disturbing the balance of peace, make no mistake, that balance is disturbed. This is why cultists from all of these dark gods visited us with their emboldened warriors, I watched Agorrans and Malycites cutting down innocent people. It was warriors of Valos and Galladel, Gaia and Andorra I saw protecting the innocent then.

Do any of you honestly believe that once you open the door for dark forces that they will easily leave? Do you think that when they reveal themselves for what they are, and the error of our judgement is realized that they will follow the law and vacate the land?
No, they are, as we speak converting people to their cause, peasants, children who we are charged to keep safe are being turned to a path of murder and deception all because we are afraid.

So, for my words may I be judged, but I will not let a day go by unchallenged that suffers this maleficence to exist.

Lucien Belfast
Priest of Valos

Last edit: 29 Jul 2014 10:26 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast).
  • Maralas
  • Thank Yous: 124
29 Jul 2014 10:26 - 29 Jul 2014 10:30 #21 by Maralas (adamdrew3)
Replied by Maralas (adamdrew3) on topic Greetings
Lucien,

I am not embarrassed by Angeliana, on the contrary, I am proud of her for adhering to her tenants. I am, however embarrassed by your words to her and saddened that you chose a public forum to express yourself. Please, I do not wish to start an argument, I just wished to express my opinion. If you or anyone else takes issue with my opinion, please contact me privately. I am happy to discuss why I feel the way I do privately.

I do want to say that I think it is good that you care very much about the reputation of the Church of Light and I believe that we can all work together to improve the reputation and perception of who we are.

May the Compassion, Righteousness, Spiritual Guidance and Health from the Gods be yours.

In Peace and Service,
Mother Maralas.

I also apologize for making an off topic post, but I felt very strongly about this one thing. Thank you all for allowing me to express my opinion.

Maralas Silverstream
High Priestess of Gaia
Alchemist

OOG: Rebecca Hines

Logistics Marshal
Last edit: 29 Jul 2014 10:30 by Maralas (adamdrew3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Swyft (agentswift), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Templar Aldric (Selrik)
29 Jul 2014 10:30 #22 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Greetings
And killing them all would solve all of our problems.

Andorra and Gaia would be proud.

-Alexander

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
29 Jul 2014 11:01 #23 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Mr. Belfast,

You are engaging in a logical fallacy. To speak critically about your opinion is not the same as turning a blind eye to criminality; it is merely to speak critically of your opinion.

Now, you have been asked multiple times by multiple parties to cease and desist from making such public overtures.

Kindly, stop stirring up the very anarchy you speak of trying to defend us against in this public forum, and instead meet with those parties privately to discuss your grievances in a civilized manner.

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Templar Aldric (Selrik)
29 Jul 2014 11:06 #24 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast)
To my Brothers, Sisters and Angeliana

It is a desperate and infuriating business to reply to every single criticism of my tough love yet I will explain. I am both a brother to my family in the Light and a brother to my blood sisters far from here, who have taught me that , though their gentle hearts mean well, it is within the bonds of love that I might make my opinion of their company known, be it a suitor or a friend. This is my background and the purpose of my passion

Be not confused, I do love Angeliana, and her cause, though if these worshipers of darkness are truly misunderstood or wish to do no harm and live in peace, then they will not only accept her kindness, but consider in public how they might truly return it. Namely by refusing to convert and preach beliefs which cause suffering to all people, and thereby cause suffering to my sister Angeliana.

If you think I am on a path of war and wish to see all of these cultists die, then you are sorely mistaken.

I was the -only- soldier on the field to my knowledge who was taking prisoners, three cultists were spared death when they yielded to me. They were sent to the stocks and will hopefully choose to put down their weapons for good, repent and then stand trial.
Valos' justice, tempered by Andorra's love. I know it well.

I demanded the surrender of dozens more, women, and young boys who were turned to darkness not by me, but by the people we now let walk among us. So full of hate were they that even when their battle was lost and only a few of them remained with their backs to the woods, they still came on.

Do you think a day goes by that I do not beg forgiveness for being forced to kill a young woman, Agorran or not, or that skinny boy and his spear, even as he yelled his twisted gods name? I remember the faces of the others and I do count them in my prayers. They were cheated their lives by my steel, but it was a Dark God which forced them before me only four days ago.

You may think of me what you will, but know that I will always strive to save my enemy. I do not consider myself of higher authority than others in my Church. I am low in standing, but high in passion and my hasty words are not meant to inflame conflict but to save innocent people from being mislead. I would not be able to live knowing that even one child was converted to this wickedness while I sat idly by.

So I will not sit idly by. I will, within the confines of the law, openly challenge any who think darkness is a necessary or welcome.

Lucien Belfast
Priest of Valos

29 Jul 2014 11:13 #25 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Greetings
I have debated the merits of responding here Brother Lucien, but as thee seem to desire to continue thine diatribe, I feel I must.

I am a Cleric of Valos. I choose to follow the Order of the Prophet, rather than the Zealot as I perceive thee to be. For those who do not know, there are different Orders which represent different paths of worship within our Church. Prophets speak the word to any who would listen, and I pray Brother that thou willst listen now. Pursuing our faith does not mean the persecution of the innocent. We defend the innocent, Brother.

Mother Angeliana's only crime here is that she has shown Compassion to those thee do not like. She hath chosen to speak her Faith in her ability to love everyone. Redemption doth not come at the point of a sword. We do not 'win', through badgering our own Clergy for their so called 'embarassments'. I am deeply embarrassed however to see this internal dissension on a public forum.

Cease this old fashioned rant, Brother. Times have changed and it is no longer the way of the New Church. The Pontiff hath issued a statement regarding our new policies and they do not include blind zealotry. Eyes open, we observe and if necessary act to prevent harm. We do not harm others, by word or deed.

"It is and always has been paramount to prove that the force of good is far greater than the force of evil. If we serve our lives to this, then when we die, we will have passed with great purpose. But what does it really mean to prove this point? While at times necessary, the slaughter of evil is not how we prove this. We prove the greatness of good, through kindness, selflessness, love, compassion, understanding."
- Divine Pontiff Atreus

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
29 Jul 2014 11:19 #26 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Dear Guards,

I believe that Mr. Belfast has, of his own accord admitted to having murdered at least a woman and a young boy while hinting at even greater crimes.

As such he has at the very least violated the law: "None shall bring harm or attempt to bring harm to another, excepting in the virtue of defense."

Please, kindly look into this matter.

Eli
RP Marshal
29 Jul 2014 11:35 #27 by Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast)
In weariness,

Mr. DuMourne, your attempt to defame me will end in nothing but bringing attention to the crime that we all are allowing. Women and young boys to be conscripted into armies of dark gods, because we are unwilling to disallow their conversion.

If a priest of Glomm does not harm anyone, but instead encourages his followers to do harm, is he guilty of no crime? If a Priest of Agorra arms her soldiers and sends them to Travance to make war, but does no action herself, is this a thing we should tolerate?

Again and again you sling insults at my person while I am the only one trying to physically save lives on both sides.

If I am called a zealot for passionate words, but forgiving actions, then our world is truly backward.

Lucien Belfast
Priest of Valos

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 14
29 Jul 2014 11:40 #28 by Raxas (Raxas Lonestar)
Replied by Raxas (Raxas Lonestar) on topic Greetings
It is rare that I ever let my opinion be know or even say anything on these matters but if a Necromancer is indeed in town harming members then it is a Mage guild issue and must be brought to the guild for questioning and punishment. Necromancers are evil and vile creatures and needed to be handled as such. If the Necromancer wishes to repent his ways then we should give him a fair chance to prove himself, and follow under a master of the Mages to make sure he does not fall under the influence of Necromancy again. If this Necromancer is brave enough to seek me out I will give him a fair chance to be judged.

In the name of the Mages Guild and Valos
Raxas

OOG: Randy Werd
Marshal
29 Jul 2014 11:45 - 29 Jul 2014 12:58 #29 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Mr. Belfast,

I have remained respectful in both private and public communications. Your claim of insult is fallacious.

My job is not to argue with criminals, it is to question them. As such you have publicly admitted to having broken the law as it is written. It is beyond my jurisdiction to have you taken into custody, but as a concerned citizen of the barony of Travavance it is my duty to report you to the Guard for investigation. They, and the nobility will decide whether or not you are in the right or if you are a felon.

Eli
RP Marshal
Last edit: 29 Jul 2014 12:58 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B). Reason: mobile phone error.
  • Draven Erdboren
  • "Let my armies be the rocks and the trees, and the birds in the sky."
  • Thank Yous: 39
29 Jul 2014 11:59 #30 by Draven Erdboren (Grundill)
Replied by Draven Erdboren (Grundill) on topic Greetings
Mr. Belfast,
If you are referring to the Aguarans who ‘attacked’ the monastery just this past feast, on the final night of the repeating day, than I have this to say to you. How was I, and others, able to walk through the crowd of these ‘evil’ people unharmed ? Sure they threw words at me, insults, but not one made attempt to strike me, not until town members, and I assume yourself as well, attacked them. I stood in front of their swords, spears, and maces, UNHARMED. As the bloodshed began, myself, and others, simply walked away.
As Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne of Alisandria, I would request you turn yourself in for questioning on this matter so we may find out how directly your involvement in this combat, and its necessity, resulted in the deaths of a woman, and child.

In Service to Alisandria

Draven Erdboren
Huntsman
Squire to Lord Lucius Blackthorne

OOG Chris L.
Monster Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.835 seconds