Call for Submissions for The Travance Chronicle - August 1214

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
31 Jul 2014 09:56 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Call for Submissions for The Travance Chronicle - August 1214 was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
What does the future hold? Are events predetermined, or can our actions change outcomes? Is there some universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of all things is decreed? Is there such a thing as destiny? These questions all surround the idea of fate. Do you believe in fate? If you have a story about fate, please consider submitting it for publication in the August edition of the Chronicle.

We are also on the lookout for writing of more of an investigative or reporting nature. Did you witness something noteworthy this past Feast? Write a description of what happened and send it in! If you would like to write for us, but are uncertain of a topic, please contact me and I will be happy to help you focus your efforts. Artistic submission are always welcome, as well.

Our editor-in-chief, Amizar Wuzwhir, will be on a journey for the next two Feasts, so please send your submissions to me directly. ((PM or )). The deadline is August 10th.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amizar (Amizar), Swyft (agentswift)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds