Open Mass to Chronicler

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
13 Aug 2014 23:27 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Open Mass to Chronicler was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
For those of you unaware, Bishop Arabeth Chance and the Church of Light have graciously allowed me to construct an Altar and Font to Chronicler within the Monastery of Travance.

I wish to begin this posting by publicly thanking them for their extreme kindness in this endeavor. It is an honor to be able to share a place of worship with them.

With the permission of the Bishop, I will be christening the new altar with a Mass to Chronicler directly following the Feast this weekend. The topic of the mass will be Individual Fates within the Great Story. Any other Chroniclerites are invited to speak on this topic as well.

At the beginning of the mass, there will a special Blessing of Knowledge. To elaborate, as many people are aware, the scholars of Travance work tirelessly uncovering information and compiling it in a special Scholar’s Tome kept in the Dragon’s Claw Inn. I will be making a copy of all the information within the Scholar’s Tome, and keeping this on the Altar. At the opening of the mass, I will be reading this aloud for anyone who attends the mass so that everyone in the proper has the opportunity to stay up to date on the current events of the Feast.

In addition to my copy of the information from Scholar’s Tome, two other important factors of knowledge will be kept on the Altar. First, many people have been hearing a number of rumors floating about Travance. I have been compiling them into a list, and will bring three copies to the proper: the first shall be kept on the Altar to Chronicler, the second with the Scholar’s Tome in the Dragon’s Claw Inn, and the last on my person. Second, I have been in contact with a sect of Chroniclerites known as the Prophets of the Sacred Word. They have informed me of visions they have had that they feel relate to Travance and this coming weekend. A copy of these visions will be kept in the same three locations. OOG Note: This is the Prologue for the event.

If you know anyone who wishes to be enlightened by either the visions or the the rumors circulating, you can direct them to myself or either of the two locations.

Anyone who wishes to visit the Altar or attend the mass, please remember that the Church of Light is being extremely kind in their generosity and should be treated with the upmost respect for their hospitality.

If anyone has any questions regarding any of the above, please address the questions to me privately. I hope to see as many as you as I can this Feast.

In the name of Knowledge,
Father Belegchand Dìnephilin
Seeker of the Lost Word

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
13 Aug 2014 23:31 - 14 Aug 2014 02:27 #2 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Replied by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth) on topic Open Mass to Chronicler
You can count on me being there.

A student of the world,
Illyrin Soral

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
Last edit: 14 Aug 2014 02:27 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds