A request for help from those visiting the Inverted Tower this moon

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
05 Sep 2014 00:35 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
A request for help from those visiting the Inverted Tower this moon was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
My friends, Recruit Illyrian of the Baronial guard has come up with a plan to attempt to help the creatures enslaved by the necromancer within the Inverted Tower's first few floors. When you all gather to enter the tower, I shall instruct you as to the nature of the plan, and provide you with as many of the implements we intend to use to enact it as possible. I will not be accompanying you this moon, merely instructing and giving you the tools you'll need to try the plan.

I was disappointed that we could not keep our blades sheathed last moon, our attacks on the undead who have healer and witch-hunter souls linked to them kept many souls shattered and forever out of Galladell's reach. But I know if we try, and listen to each other, and follow the path of wisdom instead of the red road, you shall return having saved souls, instead of condemned them. ONce I am in the proper, I will gladly pass on my plan, as well as what has been gathered by those of the guard to help you.

I cannot order you to do this, I can simply ask and plead, and give you the tools. But if you care about the souls of the fallen, and you want to stop a demon-tainted necromancer, I ask that you heed my words.

Yours in Service and Honor,

Lieutenant Grimkjell Eirson of the Baronial Guard

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
05 Sep 2014 02:13 #2 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic A request for help from those visiting the Inverted Tower this moon
To The Newcomers of Travance,

To those who would brave the tower I bring you some small words of wisdom. Ignore them or heed them at your own discretion.

1. Bring rope.
2. If it seems trapped, let someone else pick it up.
3. Don't lick it.
4. Watch your allies back as readily as you watch your own. In the tower, your friends are your most valuable resource.
5. Anything sentient can be flattered.
6. DON'T lick it.
7. When all else fails, lick it.

Yours in Prudence and Fortitude

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Goggs (coryan), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
05 Sep 2014 07:16 #3 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Brother,

Please make sure to try and find me when you are gathering these brave individuals. I wish to give them the blessings of Arawyn and Gaia before they depart.

Caldor.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
07 Sep 2014 21:33 #4 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
If any can tell me how things went at the Tower, I would be most grateful.

A student of the world,
Seeker of the Lost Word,
Illyrin Soral

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
07 Sep 2014 21:45 #5 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic A request for help from those visiting the Inverted Tower this moon
Short answer. We were victorious. Long answer, you'll have to wait for the guards to report. I am proud of you all.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds