A request of knowledge of events which transpired this past week's-end

10 Sep 2014 14:59 #1 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Good day to all,

Given that I was unable to attend the proper this past feast, I am woefully lacking in knowledge of what occurred there. I have been able to piece together bits and pieces of information from what has been written upon these boards, however I find said information lacking in many ways.

If any who were directly involved with - or who directly witnessed - the actions, orders and deliberations with regards to Bloodtide and its reforging, I would greatly appreciate it if you send me a missive about what you saw, heard or did.

Those who were not directly involved, please do not reply - save for those seekers of knowledge who have proven themselves to care more about factual accuracy than judgement. These boards alone can attest to how muddled facts get when stated by somebody who was not present, and especially how facts are often twisted or ignored entirely by those who would rather things fit their world view or judgements. I do not wish to deal in half-truths, conjecture, or rumor and am quite tired of any meaningful discussion of a matter's facts being entirely drowned out in the (often petty) quibbling that plagues these boards. Many of us seem to have become so preoccupied with Righteousness that they have forgotten the value and necessity of Truth.

A student of the world,
Seeker of the Lost Word,
Illyrin Soral

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
10 Sep 2014 16:57 #2 by Illyrin Soral (Gaeth)
Further information on what happened in the Inverted Tower would also be greatly appreciated.

Brother Illyrin Soral
Seeker of the Veiled Truths
---

Archibald Blackmoore,
Monster Hunter Extraordinaire

OOG: Galen F, "The Frozen"
  • Jorik
  • Thank Yous: 45
10 Sep 2014 19:04 #3 by Jorik (rjvanscoten)
Illyrin,
If you would, could you send me a missive with the information you have obtained? I trust you and your ability to relay to me the important and relevant details regarding this last feast. You can send the raven to the the peg leg tavern in coast haven. That is where I am residing at the moment. Thank you my friend.
-Jorik

Jorik Wulfsbane
Man of the North
Private of the Baronial Guard
Vassal to Pendarvin
OOG: Jeremiah V.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds