Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
05 Nov 2014 13:24 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214 was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Ladies and Gentlemen of Travance,

Von Kreutzdorf's Apothekarium introduces a new line of potions for your consumption. These recipes, recovered from ancient tomes from the First Age, are more powerful than your average alkhemist can create. The benefits of these augmented potions, known as Flasks, are listed below:

Flask of Strength enhances your physical strength making you stronger than the average human.
Flask of Defense increases the body's endurance to match that of an average ogre.
Flask of Healthfulness increases the body's endurance by a full ten percent
Flask of Efficiency brings out your innate power in a more flowing motion, providing a more proficient casting or crafting.
Flask of the Screaming Death allows communication during both serious and critical injury
Flask of Mental Resistance lessens mental effects to last ½ the time and ½ the mental damage
Flask of Speed allows all movement abilities to be increased by a full half
Flask of Accuracy adds two dagger strikes of damage to all physical ranged attacks

The additional benefit of these Flasks is that the effects last the entirety of the Baronial Feast, not fading after a few minutes like many alkhemikal creations. Note though that while the effects are powerful, the ingredients used within each separate Flasks recipe do not combine well, so only a single Flask may be consumed during a Baronial Feast. To consume a second Flask will gain you no benefit and may result in intestinal distress. The cost of a Flask at the moment is 20 gold pieces. The increased cost from normal potions is due to both the length of time the Flask lasts as well as the larger amount of time and effort necessary to produce them.

Additionally, as I try to do before every time I attend the Feast, I put up this missive to give my loyal customers a chance to let me know ahead of time what their various alkhemikal needs are prior to the Feast.

Please either write your order at the bottom of this parchment or send to me a private letter detailing your requirements.

Also, if you do place an order, seek me out to collect it. I am very busy and cannot always track you down. I am usually in the Dragon's Claw Inn at Market Faire.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
05 Nov 2014 17:44 #2 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
I would like to commission a flask of strength please.

Burkhart

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
05 Nov 2014 18:21 #3 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
3 Flasks of Efficiency Please

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
05 Nov 2014 18:56 #4 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
I wud lik a flask of efficiency, plees.

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
  • Gwynedd
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 17
06 Nov 2014 00:41 #5 by Gwynedd (Gwynedd)
Replied by Gwynedd (Gwynedd) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
I would like a Flask of screaming Death please.
Thank You.

Gwynedd
OOG: Suzi Shaffer

What do you need of me?
19 Nov 2014 19:14 #6 by Nathan Alexander (Lidius Goodbarrel)
Replied by Nathan Alexander (Lidius Goodbarrel) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
I would like 2 flasks of efficiency please.

Signed Lidius Goodbarrel

OOG: Nathan Alexander
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
19 Nov 2014 19:19 #7 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Von Kreutzdorf Requests for December 1214
If I am able to make it, I would like to commission two Flasks of Screaming Death.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds