A theory in the works.

• Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
03 Dec 2014 11:23 #1 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
A theory in the works. was created by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
I am working on a theory concerning the Morgazzi. I believe there is a large amount of information pertaining to them, spread out among several people. To get a full picture of this threat, I ask that anyone who knows anything about them, please contact me, either here if you believe it is safe, or in private if you believe the information is sensitive. This includes information pertaining to any morgazzi or half morgazzi encountered in the past, whether in spirit, or physical.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
03 Dec 2014 15:24 - 03 Dec 2014 15:26 #2 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic A theory in the works.
Also, if anyone has any information pertaining to when the riders entered their slumber, when the dragons left, and when Tellegrim was struck with farslayer, please contact me at your soonest convenience. I am trying to put a timeline of events together for part of this theory.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Last edit: 03 Dec 2014 15:26 by Tom P (Father Ridigan).
03 Dec 2014 17:28 #3 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic A theory in the works.
You do not have a theory. You are not working on a theory. You are formulating a hypothesis. Your hypothesis must be rigorously tested by an assembly of experts over a period of years after which, if it has not been proven false, you will have a theory.

For the sake of presenting an ethical representation of your work and to discourage misinformation/representation from tainting the quadrivium, please strive to use the proper vocabulary in the future.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
03 Dec 2014 17:57 - 03 Dec 2014 17:57 #4 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic A theory in the works.
My apologies for my misuse of the phrase. You would be correct. I am formulating a hypothesis. One that might change how we expect the Morgazzi to behave, should they ever awaken as a group.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Last edit: 03 Dec 2014 17:57 by Tom P (Father Ridigan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
03 Dec 2014 19:22 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic A theory in the works.
Let up hope this hypothesis never, ever undergoes rigorous testing and becomes a theory.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Gabrian Grottings (E.B), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.539 seconds