Looking for information: Travel through the Untamed Wildlands

• Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
05 Dec 2014 22:28 #1 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Looking for information: Travel through the Untamed Wildlands was created by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
This is a request to anyone who might have knowledge of geography, the layout of the lands to the northeast of Travance, or who has the means to travel safely through the lands.

I am seeking to make my way northeast on a trip to the edge of the continent. This will be about a six week journey by foot assuming there is little trouble. I admit I know little of what the area between Travance and my destination holds, or if there are better means to travel between the two places.

If anyone has any information, or is interested in venturing to these unmapped areas with me, please drop me a missive for more information.

Burkhart Jarlson

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds