Regarding the recent execution

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
09 Dec 2014 21:58 - 09 Dec 2014 22:01 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Regarding the recent execution was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hjolda, Travance!

It is I, Lt. Eirson, and I am posting this letter to explain the recent execution of Guardsman Anders. He confessed to robbing townspeople during an undertaking into the inverted tower, specifically newer townsfolk. While normally such a crime would require recompense and jail time, a guardsman breaking his oaths to serve the subjects of Travance is held to a higher standard, and we do not tolerate corruption amongst our own. At the request of the guards present and by the word of Sir Tellinghast and Knight-Seneschal Von Kreutzdorf, he was executed.

The guardsmen of the Baronial Guard should be the hope and protection of the subjects, not something to be feared. If you are having difficulty with any of them, or suspect they may have committed a crime against you or others, contact Lt Cooper, Myself, Vice Captain Tenderson, or Captain magnus, and we shall investigate it and make sure that justice is served.

We will continue to serve the subjects of the proper, and protect them. You have my apologies and assurances of better treatment in the future.

In Service and honor,
Lt. Grimkjell Eirson

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Last edit: 09 Dec 2014 22:01 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Tobias (Tobias), Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds