A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen.

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
19 Apr 2015 21:19 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen. was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
I am requesting a list of people who were known to have been pulled through the focus, reanimated, or otherwise died and returned, or worse, died and did not during this feast. Please send me the names through a private missive, don't post here, I am compiling a list so that their accounts will be known. There is much that we must learn from what happened, and that begins by tallying those who were slain, and understanding how they fell.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
14 May 2015 18:44 #2 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen.
This is list of people who fell that I can positively account for at this point: Squire Annora, Birgitta Drexel, Myself, Chancellor of the Exchequer Lois Maxwell, Ava, Father Roland, Maester Edwin Haroldson, Sylus Crone, Templar Rayven, Skald Jack Dimms, Father Utgard, Tork, Hierphont Typhon Scyldinga. I have heard tell others have fallen but I haven't had confirmation, I would appreciate any help Wardens of the Phocus or other members of town can give me in making sure our tally of loss is complete, that we might honor those who slept on the red snow that day.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
14 May 2015 20:30 #3 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Replied by Brian T. (Renthios) on topic A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen.
Lieutenant Eirson,

From all accounts, there were approximately thirty-six slain individuals, and another four still that were brought back by a physician's touch or some other unknown miracle. The Wardens are working toward a resolution for a related issue. Of the thirty-six slain, only a handful were properly noted in the tome of souls that resides next to the Phocus. This was partially a bungle on our part as those attuned individuals that were performing resurrections, and also some circumstances that were beyond our control. Rest assured, the Wardens will be meeting and will be discussing the best course of action to ensure that this does not happen again.

To all who have brought a soul through the Veils, if you are unsure about the tome's existence and purpose, please feel free to find me about the Proper during the Feast, and I will happily explain what needs to be done. If I am not readily available, ask around for another Warden such as Angeliana and they will be more than happy to assist as well. I know that Chronicler and Galladel both witnessed and recorded all those that passed, but the Lieutenant is right, we need a more accurate record for ourselves, in case one of our slain townspeople is unable to return to us.

Again, if you are a healer, or anyone attuned to the Phocus and are unsure of your duties or the capabilities of the Phocus, I invite you to pull myself or any other Warden aside and ask. If we do not know your answer, we will find someone that does. I can say for certain that around the close of Market Faire just before preparations for the feast get underway, the Wardens will be available for a brief period in the Inn, and can pool our knowledge on your behalf.

My thanks to the Lieutenant for compiling this list so far, there were a few names I did not realize that had passed.

Sincerely,

Therion Elrain

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: LStarling (Kwildar), Aleister (Aleister), Tyros (Tyros), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Albert (deatharcana), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
15 May 2015 06:20 #4 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Re:A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen.
Therion,

I brought souls back through the veils but did not know of the tome. Please let us talk asap, so that proper recording can occur.

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
23 May 2015 17:23 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic A request for accounts, and a remembrance of the fallen.
Grim - while it is true that I died, I did not come through the phocus.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds