To those we follow

• Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
25 Apr 2015 02:19 - 25 Apr 2015 12:00 #1 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
To those we follow was created by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Magnus

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
Last edit: 25 Apr 2015 12:00 by Magnus (hippy g0th).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Croínamara (Jen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kardin (Ben), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
25 Apr 2015 03:44 - 25 Apr 2015 12:46 #2 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic To those we follow
Dominic

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
Last edit: 25 Apr 2015 12:46 by Chesta (Kevin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
25 Apr 2015 07:32 #3 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Replied by Rudolf (Rudolf) on topic To those we follow
Sir Magnus,

You are correct. I was mistaken. The appointment is immediately rescinded. Thank you for clarifying this matter.

In Service to the Barony,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
25 Apr 2015 07:34 #4 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic To those we follow
Knight Captain Magnus,

As a noble yourself and as Captain of the Guard if you have been given an unlawful order so follow your protocall and act accordingly. Investigate and assess and report as you have instructed others in the Guard in the past. Airing dirty laundry here in public is unseemly and accomplishes nothing. Obilese Oblige Knight Captain.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Kardin
  • The Blackjaw
  • Thank Yous: 121
25 Apr 2015 08:50 #5 by Kardin (Ben)
Replied by Kardin (Ben) on topic To those we follow
Sergeant,

At what point do we stop "investigating and assessing" and actually act on what we've learned. The only one in violation of the law was the Seneschal, and though the Captain's actions the law was once again upheld. Now and forever, I stand with Captain Magnus.

Kardin Armister of the Hiolangorn || Shield of the North
Vassal to Lord Aleister Tartaros of Drega'mire
Iron Centurion of Palindor

============
OOG:
Ben F.
============
"Never get discouraged. People may punish you for every good thing you'll ever do, but you only fail if they get you to stop. Your actions can mend a heart, save a Light, or topple the mightiest foe."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen)
25 Apr 2015 16:00 - 25 Apr 2015 16:01 #6 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Kardin,

I have not been a Sargent in the Baronial guard since last fall. Im sorry you were not properly informed of that by your guard superiors. I left prior to former Sargent Duncan McKensie and those working with me were removed this feast prior to the above events as per the contract extension for over tge winter. I could advise you but that would be a violation of the very chain of command I am discussing. In short it is not my place.

My statement remains if you seek clarification on what I've stated find me at my encampment but i can not advise you on what you ask in any official capacity Since you are not one of my trainees in the Baronial Miltia. Those men and women are in my perview as their training commander. Anyone may sit in on my lessons as long as they do so peacefully and quietly.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Last edit: 25 Apr 2015 16:01 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
25 Apr 2015 17:08 #7 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic To those we follow
Looks like I have to go change the listed active guards then.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
25 Apr 2015 19:02 #8 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
LT Grimjkel,

Im sorry you were not duly infirmed when the vice Capain took the items of rank and position from my team. Internal affairs are internal unless aired here of course. Sadly my words here seem to be necessary for you to make your changes. If you need anything else just contact me privately.

Be well, stay safe.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
26 Apr 2015 01:26 - 26 Apr 2015 01:27 #9 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic To those we follow
Birgitta,

Your signature, marked here:
Cmd. Sgt.Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Armed forces
Blood Spirits Blue Dragoon

Includes the rank of Sgt.
It would appear you have forgotten after all these months to change it. Unless you are a Sergeant in some other capacity.
I believe that is what lead Recruit Kardin to address you as the title you pose to have.
You might want to clarify this.

Also, I am not sure about your standards, but where I come from, honorable folk shake hands and place their key at the door when their contract expires. I apologize that your team do not seem to bare that kind of fiber.

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 01:27 by Croínamara (Jen).
26 Apr 2015 08:37 #10 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Chancellor of the Arts, Guard Croinamara,

Actually i was a Sgt in the Blood Spirits long before my time in the Guard. Many knew me then as Sgt. Birgitta Drexel. I retain that to honor my Father/commander who is deceased in the war against the demons when Xualla attacked. I do also Command my Blood Spirits and they refer to me as such but i was forced retired as a Sgt. from the original unit when they were all killed.

Also my people went en mass to The Vice Captain and layed the rank and insignia etc in his hands even through the confusion of nightmares and madness and death. We also guarded the phocus in that state sans payment and sans accolades when the Demon of Air did try us. Travance had a place to go in death by our tactics with a small group protections from Guardsman Argile and the use of the barracks Protections set by Father Guardsman Aldric. We even had a healer left behind in the affair inside the barrier set to assist from within the Phocus. We were a wonderful team id live to have again.

Also when I departed months ago due to actions that were not within the first contracts perview I told exchequer Lois that I was not pulling them as a courtasy. I informed the Vice Captain Oren prior that they would be pulled in Spring. It was Extended still further by this unseasonable weather.

Please speak with others within the Guard and Officers before you make such comments with such a lack of historical and recent information, professionslism and decorum again.

In my ranks you would be speaking without authority and without common manners and would be schooled for it. As an Officer of the Barony its a shame to see you lash out so.

I had to take a couple of my own to task for this recently so I take no offense. This has been a throwback to the times when the Blood Spirits patroled more than the guard simply because life here was an all hands affair.

Again be well, stay safe. Please, Stop speaking ill of others in your anger it offers nothing to help the situation. Perhaps seek physician for mind issues. I know of more than a few floating around.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Tobias
  • Thank Yous: 72
26 Apr 2015 09:21 #11 by Tobias (Tobias)
Replied by Tobias (Tobias) on topic To those we follow
Miss Brigitta,

If you continue to lecture on history so thoroughly, perhaps this departure from the Guard is an appropriate retirement. You and I are both aware of multiple incidents where Travancians have assumed you were still a member of the Guard and you have done absolutely nothing to disabuse yourself of the notion.

I wonder if you would offer a member of the guard a modicum of respect rather than ever so confidently assert, from your position of historical authority, that they are either insane or idiotic.

And lastly those of the Guard are not in your ranks, you are correct. Please keep your implications that it would be better in yours to yourself- That sounds like "Internal Guard Business" to me.

Tobias Armitage-
OOG- Jason Feldman

Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Croínamara (Jen)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Apr 2015 09:31 #12 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
If you want a permanent posting guarding the Phocus, I would advise you to talk to the Wardens of the Phocus. It would avoid any conflict of chains of command, give you a role you feel you can do well. I can't make that decision myself, but at the very least I can suggest it. You seem comfortable fighting there, and that's no bad thing.

However, I would ask that you not upbraid an officer of the barony openly or privately again, let alone a Knight like Sir Magnus. Part of the reason we lost our battle against Eribus was because of distrust and a lack of shared belief amongst the subjects of Travance. It wasn't just a physical battle, but one of the spirit and the mind, and further conflict won't help us. In that spirit, I'd like you to consider the suggestion of guarding the phocus as full-time, honorable work, and speak to the proper authorities about getting a contract. I can't offer it myself, that's well above my ability, but I can at least suggest it would be a worthy idea. If you are happy and competent doing a thing, perhaps you can all get paid for it. I appreciate having a dedicated defense of the phocus, as I believe I said at the time when you and Kliest explained where you were going. That being written, you should also talk to the Wardens of the Phocus as it is their purview specifically. The guard defends it as we defend all of Travance, but there are only so many of us, indeed, less after the blood spirit resignation.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Apr 2015 09:43 #13 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
I am not amused at the constant implication of issues of sanity at one of my suboordinates. And as they represent myself, Lt. Cooper, Vice Captain Oren, and Magnus, I'm going to suggest you both stop. Now.

Our weakness was in disunity, and I see it spreading. So I ask you to stop, all of you.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
26 Apr 2015 09:47 #14 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Doc. Armitage,

Your opinions are so noted.

Lt. Grim,

That is a possibility. Contracts are being looked into at this time. The Knight Captain has rescinded his original posting and the Seneschal has also replied. That matter is closed. Thank you for your time.

Donald

Highland Honor and Croi should be taken up privately. Please do so now. Remove your missive and address this properly.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
26 Apr 2015 12:44 #15 by Croínamara (Jen)
Dame Arden Ull Uidhir, Knight of Winterdark, Clan Champion of Clan Uidhir, Slayer of Xualla, Champion of Terestrazza, Daugther of the Highlands, My Cousin, My Blood,

I name you as my champion.

Chancellor of the Arts

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caelvan (Caelvan)
  • Dennis Brand
  • Treason or revolution? That depends on the victor.
  • Thank Yous: 72
26 Apr 2015 14:01 - 26 Apr 2015 14:02 #16 by Dennis Brand (Devin)
Replied by Dennis Brand (Devin) on topic To those we follow
*Not Dennis*

Chaos crafted from clarification.
A champion called without a challenge created.
I thought the guard was here to protect Travance, not to pick fights with it's citizens.

-A.k.

ig: Dennis Brand | oog: Devin G., marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 14:02 by Dennis Brand (Devin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ib (Gannon)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Apr 2015 14:21 #17 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
I suspect a challenge was issued and taken down

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
26 Apr 2015 14:24 - 26 Apr 2015 14:25 #18 by Croínamara (Jen)
By Birgitta's word, there was a challenge on my Celt honor posted by Donald.
It has been removed.

However, I am willing to follow it.

If he wishes to claim it was not a challenge, I will step back.

If he claims it was indeed a challenge, we will progress forward.

Chancellor of the Arts

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 14:25 by Croínamara (Jen). Reason: sorry, not dennis!
26 Apr 2015 14:33 - 26 Apr 2015 14:37 #19 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Challenge was never used. Honor was and i said take it privately. Donald issued no challenge privately either. Just to be clear.

Cmd. B. Drexel

Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 14:37 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta). Reason: Typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander Silvers (Silversupremacy)
26 Apr 2015 14:38 #20 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic To those we follow
This discussion has outlasted its purpose and has crossed the boundaries of decency. If there is a challenge to someone's honor, I will allow that challenge to be addressed. Otherwise, this discussion is hereby closed.

As to the issues of titles used for postings at or in the Dragon's Claw, I decree that extraneous titles and offices are not be used when signing public missives. These titles serve to confuse subjects into thinking that a person has Baronial authority and as such is detrimental to Travance, especially considering the influx of new arrivals here from across the rift.

If anyone has issue with my decrees, I suggest that the matter be taken up with the Count. Rest assured, it will be discussed by the High Council.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Aria (Aria), Laura (Laura), Croínamara (Jen), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
26 Apr 2015 14:39 #21 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Replied by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn) on topic To those we follow
So, is now a bad time to consider joining the Guard?

-Ketryn

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bladesworn (Bladesworn), Gregor (Caleb), Narcis (ChrisR), Sindarion (Steven SA), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
26 Apr 2015 14:41 - 26 Apr 2015 14:42 #22 by Croínamara (Jen)
[strike]Let the Celt speak for himself.[/strike]

I apologize, Lord Silverbow.

Chancellor of the Arts

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 14:42 by Croínamara (Jen).
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
27 Apr 2015 10:20 - 27 Apr 2015 10:24 #23 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic To those we follow
I can not believe that this has gone this far. And I thank Lords Silverbow for putting a stop to this. But I have to say that this has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Ketryn If you were intending on making a joke it is very distasteful and it offends me to think you would take Lord Silverbows message to be so humorous, and it angers me to know you would exploit the circumstance.

Croínamara Ull Uidhir I saw you apologies to Lord Silverbow, but yet on the same parchment you wrote a backhanded comment that you crossed out yet wanted it to bee seen…. And that shows disrespect! So your apologies was overshadowed by your total lack of respect. Croínamara Ull Uidhir come see me at Winterdark Manor on Friday of this coming feast.

And that was not a request.

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
Last edit: 27 Apr 2015 10:24 by Pluvious (Pluvious).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.676 seconds