A Knight request help

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
05 May 2015 14:46 #1 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
A Knight request help was created by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Dear People of Travance

I am working on a project and it has come to the point were I need the help of others. This project is for the betterment of all the lands and their people. Notes that im asking for two months’ worth of dedication of your time. As a Knight of the Winterdark know I will keep track of all those involved and will present to my Count your dedication to the betterment of all. Those who need more tangible incentive I will offer 5 gold for your help. . Anyone interested in the betterment of the lands and the people, please list your name here and indicate if you wish compensation of 5 gold or wish to freely give you time, both are very much welcome. And have no limit to the amount of people can help in this task, with many people working on our goals we can accomplish great things. Only people wanting to help should reply below.
(to clarify this is help with land actions)

Sincerely

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
05 May 2015 15:09 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic A Knight request help
Sir Pluvious,

With more details, I would certainly offer my assistance and I would burden you to find better use for your coin.

• Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
05 May 2015 15:19 #3 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic A Knight request help
I will send all who wish to help in the project a detained outline and instruction on what we need done.

Thank you Nalick! I always know I can count on you old friend. I will send my messenger to you shortly with the details

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
05 May 2015 17:25 #4 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic A Knight request help
I will assist and though it feels incorrect to do so, I am willing to take the 5 gold. Thank you for the oppurtunity sir,

-Terzak Winstonshire

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
05 May 2015 21:58 #5 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Master Terzak

thank you again for your assistance, we have dispatched messenger to you. May our messenger be well received.

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
  • Wylla H.
  • Thank Yous: 48
06 May 2015 01:36 #6 by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Replied by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives) on topic A Knight request help
Sir Pluvious,

I would be happy to help in any way I can. Please use the gold you offer to further better the lands instead.

-Wylla Harlow

(OOG Tiffany Yoder)
06 May 2015 04:28 #7 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic A Knight request help
I am new to Travance, but if I am found to be capable, I would gladly assist in this endeavor. Were I not (as seen by prior postings I have made) somewhat financially strapped, I would give of my time for free, but I do not have that luxury as of yet. The next time I will be in Travance will be in the month of June.

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
06 May 2015 07:41 #8 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Guo & Wylla

I thank you both for your help. I have deployed my personal messenger to you both. let us all workhand in hand for a better tomorrow

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
06 May 2015 11:47 #9 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
For all those still looking for work or a purpose to better the people of all the lands please read the rough outline of the project below
The Project has is an ongoing goal to help the people of Each land. We are working with the Lords and Ladies of each land to ensure the needs of the people of each land can be provided for and or boaster what they already have or are lacking. If you truly with to be a part of something worthwhile and believe that you can help make a difference then join us. We will not turn away anyone! For we do not judge people by race, class nor religious beliefs. We believe in helping those in need, and the growth of the people.

Come join us. Come be part of something grand. Your voices will be heard and your input will help us better understand what we need to do to better help the people. If you feel you have nothing to offer, know that I believe you do. If you feel unwelcomed and that no one sees for who you are, know my door will Always be open to you and together we will make a difference, for this Knight will see who you are. If you are unaligned and feel you do not wish to be a part of a land, know that we are working to better the People, if the lands grow from what we are doing then we are succeeding in our goals! This is and will forever be about the People.

Come and let our deeds strengthen the People. Come and sign your name here and let us together make a difference.

Sir Pluvious

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds