Lessons and Materials Owed to Others

04 Jun 2015 11:53 - 04 Jun 2015 11:56 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Lessons and Materials Owed to Others was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

I know there are several prospective students in the medical field who have been trying to get my attention.

There's also a few of you looking to learn knowledge from me.

Would you please send all inquiries to Honor's Peak and let me know what you're interested in learning? I am going to do my best organizing my time to help you all out. I sort of have a plan if you're willing to wake up a bit early.

Also, there's a young man named Corvus (I may be spelling this wrong, he hails from Coast Haven, is primarily a Bounty Hunter) I owe him bandages. I had them all but then I couldn't find him. If you're reading this, know I have them for you next feast and sorry for missing you.

Also, if there's anyone else interested in any syringes or bandages, between me and Tobias, we can certainly help you out.

Thanks for your time!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 04 Jun 2015 11:56 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
04 Jun 2015 14:24 #2 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Lessons and Materials Owed to Others
You did indeed spell his name right. I do not know if he will be at June feast, but I know him personally and can get them to him. At this time, I believe I actually may be in the Proper come feast-time, so I can pick them up for him and then deliver them.

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds