Light Masses

• Maralas
  • Thank Yous: 124
14 Jul 2015 11:17 #1 by Maralas (adamdrew3)
Light Masses was created by Maralas (adamdrew3)
Some Masses that will be offered During July:

Saturday morning: This distinctly Gaian Mass will be held at nine bells in the morning in the Church Annex (OOG: white carport). All are welcome to attend.

Saturday Afternoon Mass: This Mass will be a Light Mass and will include respects to all the Light Gods. All light Clergy wishing to add or speak at this Mass are welcome. It will be held at five bells in the afternoon at the Church Annex and all are welcome to attend.

If there are other Light Masses that will be held for this feast, I invite you to post them here if you so desire.

In Service to the Light,
Mother Maralas

Maralas Silverstream
High Priestess of Gaia
Alchemist

OOG: Rebecca Hines

Logistics Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
14 Jul 2015 20:22 #2 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Light Masses
I plan on holding a Mass prior to Feast in the Inn. As usual I am taking questions and offering the people the chance to direct the topic. Time will be when I get there, but after the second bell in the afternoon.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maralas (adamdrew3), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
14 Jul 2015 22:49 #3 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Replied by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay) on topic Light Masses
While not a Light God, or a typical definition of a mass, I do hope to hold a sermon to Visigalis on Sunday at 11 bells in the field by the barracks. Followers, those who want to be baptized, and curious bystanders with or without questions are all welcome.

Dame Clytie Silverfang, the Pegasus
Knight of Travance
Master of the Mage's Guild

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maralas (adamdrew3), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
14 Jul 2015 23:45 - 15 Jul 2015 00:03 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Light Masses
If I may tack this here, Father MacKenzie will be hosting a mass to Brazen at 10 bells on Sunday morning at the Kaladonia altar space.

Last edit: 15 Jul 2015 00:03 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maralas (adamdrew3)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds