For SCIENCE! Soapery

23 Jul 2015 10:02 #1 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
For SCIENCE! Soapery was created by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Life in Travance is predictable and tiring. You can be certain that there is always going to be someone or something out there trying to ruin your day. This brings up a question of personal priorities. You can run yourself ragged, or you can invest in the vessel that carries you off and away to adventure and the unknown. Indulgence in luxury is a wonderful way to regain focus, recharge one's spirits and give those strapping muscles a much needed break. A worn mind and body is a mind and body more susceptible to danger. Care for yourself and your body will care for you. Take a moment to relax and wash your cares away with high quality, fragrant and soothing soaps by For SCIENCE! Soapery.

The science behind my soapmaking was perfected in Londwyn, with the aid of some brilliant alchemists, while the ingredients come from all over. My inspirations come from the places I have been and the people I have met. There are new, delightfully decadent soaps in the making all of the time, and if you still find yourself wanting, I am always open for requests, provided I have the time and you have the patience. It takes one moon for these lovely soaps to be ready for use.

Come find me at Market Faire or come talk with me individually about your interest in my business. Being a flame-haired satyr, I am pretty easy to find.

For SCIENCE! Soapery. Extravagance fit for a king at a pauper's price.

I accept Baronial Notes only. Please be aware, so that you have proper tender. I hope to see you soon!

-OOG Renée Ballard

[img

OOG: Renée Ballard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
10 Aug 2015 09:40 #2 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Replied by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe) on topic For SCIENCE! Soapery
I will be back to the Travance proper for feast this moon! Come find me at Market Faire if you would like to buy some of my famous soaps. Remember, friends, these bars of glorious decadence are available with the exchange of Baronial Notes only. Five Notes per bar, or if you purchase four bars, you may choose a fifth with no cost to you whatsoever. Don't need soap, but still wish to indulge in comfort and calm? I will have several types of teas available for purchase. Just one gold piece for a cup of rare relaxation. Just keep an eye out for the only flame-haired satyr in Travance. I'm not difficult to find. See you soon!

-Maeve

[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
04 May 2016 13:11 - 04 May 2016 13:18 #3 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe)
Replied by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe) on topic For SCIENCE! Soapery
The weather is warming and with our newfound hope, new Spring life is also coming to Arawyn. Sadly some of this life is creepy, crawly and bites. Along with my regular wares, I will have soaps and lotions to keep the nasties away. The last thing you need is an itch to scratch to distract you from saving the world.

Feel free to come by for a chat, even if you do not have any Baronial Notes to spend. Good conversation always makes one richer.

-Travance's Only Flame Haired Satyr

[img

Last edit: 04 May 2016 13:18 by Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe).
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
04 May 2016 13:43 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic For SCIENCE! Soapery
my frends never apreesheeated soap as moch as I did.

CHET

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds