Healers and Those Attuned to the Phokus

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
24 Jul 2015 00:33 - 24 Jul 2015 00:33 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Healers and Those Attuned to the Phokus was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
To any newly arrived healers, clergy, and those who are already attuned to the Phokus, I bid you good eve. My name is Therion, and I am one of the Wardens of the Phokus currently within Travance. This is an invitation, during the hours before noon of this feast gathering, to any who have time to read this message. If you are attuned, and do not know me well, or wish to know more of the healing arts, and possibly wanting to become attuned, I urge you to come and find me. I often frequent the now-former Monastery, which is soon to be remodeled into something new, or barring that, am available at the Inn.

That being said, if you wish to find me and are unable, ask for Thalia at the bar of the Inn, I frequently cross paths with her and she can tell you where I am. This is an opportunity to make yourself known to me and potentially several other Wardens that may be in attendance, as well as gain information and teaching on things we have knowledge of. If you are already established within the town, and want to discuss becoming attuned to the Phokus, I urge you to come and find me as well. Your health and capabilities will be evaluated, and we will go from there.

If you do not fare well in a crowd, and would like a more privatized meeting, please feel free to approach me at any point throughout the remainder of the Feast gathering, and I will be happy to adjourn to any location you see fit. Also, if you have a friend gifted in the healing arts, or that wishes to seek attunement, please bring this letter to their attention so that they may act on it accordingly, thank you.

I look forward to seeing all of you soon,

Therion

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
Last edit: 24 Jul 2015 00:33 by Brian T. (Renthios).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds