Missive from Sir Reginald Layton the Yellow

26 Jul 2015 19:40 - 26 Jul 2015 19:41 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Missive from Sir Reginald Layton the Yellow was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
((OOG -- not Gunnar Gunnarson))

Esteemed Nobles of the Barony of Travance I bid you greetings

As you are well aware it is the wish of his Majesty, King Aleric Nostrove of Kormyre, to ensure that his lands and his people are well looked after. As such each land is expected to maintain an assemblage of Knights and to keep them prepared for the troubles that they will face in keeping the Kingdom safe.

In an effort to ensure that the King’s wishes are being fulfilled I shall be arriving to engage your Knights on the field of combat in an effort to report back first hand on your preparedness. Additionally my squires and I will be asking for first hand reports of the troubles facing Travance so that rumors and stories, which we all know grow with time and each retelling, can be brought back to the King in whole, original, true form.

We shall be arriving in one month to partake in the Baronial feast and will see your Knights on the field of combat at eleven bells in the morning on that Saturday in August. Each Land will present their Knights and Squires and will take up blunted weapons to fight my squires. Additionally I would see the Baronial Guard present their best and show what they are made of.

Sir Reginald Layton the Yellow
Knight of Kaladin

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Last edit: 26 Jul 2015 19:41 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), McDermitt (Matt Quagz), Lathiel (Lathiel), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds