To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark

27 Jul 2015 08:52 - 27 Jul 2015 08:53 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
(Not Billliamm)
To anyone who would care to participate,

I wish to host a competition this coming august feast. During Marketfaire 1-2pm I will be hosting a competition in the creative arts. I will be judging cooked food, paintings, drawings, smithed goods, brews, alchemy, dancing, poetry, and singing...anything that could be taken as art. I wish to see the man or woman's soul which fuels their art. Now if you are unsure if your art form is acceptable, either send me a missive or just assume it does. There will be a grand prize for the winner of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place

This competition will be judged by two categories

Functionality 1-10
(OOC this will based on In-Game Items and Item Creation skills)

Aesthetic 1-10
(OOC this will be based on Out of Game talent)

After this grand competition I will be hosting a Mass to Brazen please only those of the Faith Join me.

Father of the Hearth and Home

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
Last edit: 27 Jul 2015 08:53 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
28 Jul 2015 14:50 #2 by Templar Bjørn MacInnes (Bjørn MacInnes)
Replied by Templar Bjørn MacInnes (Bjørn MacInnes) on topic To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark
Is there a limited number of entries per person? I have made many things that would be suitable for such a competition.

Templar Bjørn MacInnes, Zealot of the Holy Spirit
Alt: Thog
Alt: Ivan Solvei
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: Eric Cripps
28 Jul 2015 18:39 #3 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark
To give everyone a fair chance and since I want your best, Focus your efforts on one creation. I want your masterpiece not your dabbling. I look forward to seeing your best creation

Yours in faith

The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
29 Jul 2015 17:05 #4 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
Replied by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi) on topic To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark
I shall be selling artisan products at the faire myself. I shall see what time may be made that afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
09 Aug 2015 21:59 #5 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark
I eagerly await your creations. I will be crafting the prizes myself.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
12 Aug 2015 17:58 #6 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
Replied by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra) on topic To all artisans, craftmans, cooks, and those with the creative spark
A quite interesting venture!

I shall be in the Dragon's Claw Inn hosting a trade of manuscripts and knowledge. I would be very interested to see what a Priest of Brazen thinks of my new book binding technique.

Mordra GraLucia
Chancellor of Alisandria
Champion of Enax
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds