Memorial Service for the Prisoners and Guards

27 Jul 2015 14:15 - 27 Jul 2015 14:16 #1 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Memorial Service for the Prisoners and Guards was created by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
It is my sad duty to announce a Memorial Mass is to be held at the site of the Prison, honoring the dead from the fire. It will be held tomorrow at Noon, 28th day of July.

All families of those among the dead, no matter why they were in the Prison, are invited. Further, I wish to meet with the families to offer my condolences. The family members of the Guards who were slain, I wish to interview after the Mass.

After I learn the needs of the families, any contributions for them will be accepted by myself and distributed along with any donations from specific estates and organizations within the Proper.

May Valos accept those who walked in the Light and Law, and May Galladell accept those who walked in shadow, but not given time to repent.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
Last edit: 27 Jul 2015 14:16 by Templar Aldric (Selrik).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
28 Jul 2015 04:31 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Memorial Service for the Prisoners and Guards
On a related note, has it been determined who started the fire?

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
28 Jul 2015 08:53 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Memorial Service for the Prisoners and Guards
It was determined that whomever did so, used a technique specifically light the stone via a supernatural method - it was more than just mundane flame. Although my wife has a proclivity for lighting her opponents ablaze, this was beyond her capability, and I think even beyond the potent arcane flames of the Guild Mistress.

If there is an official investigation, I will share details with the people in charge of said operation.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds