Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist

• Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
27 Jul 2015 18:19 #1 by Annora (Karen)
Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist was created by Annora (Karen)
I am currently seeking any information on the topics of the Black Knight golem and General Ravik / the homunculi army that we battled a few moons ago, and particularly the alchemist behind all these.
I am also looking for any scholars who would be willing and able to help me research.
I have recently noted strange actions from the remnants of the Black Knight golem (also known as my spear), and would like to speak with alchemists, particularly those advanced enough in their studies to have knowledge of golems, as well as artificers.
Any who have information on this topic or are willing to help me investigate this asshat alchemist (the one who instigated a war between us and New Gaaldron, and has caused too much needless bloodshed already, with intent to cause more), please reply to this posting or send me a missive.
You can address any letters to my residence in Port Valandra, Drega'mire. (If you get lost just look for the drakes)

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
27 Jul 2015 18:36 #2 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
I know quite a lot about golems if you would like me to take a look, though I am certainly no scholar

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
27 Jul 2015 19:27 #3 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
Let me know as well. I would like to ensure that skitja does not plague us further.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
27 Jul 2015 20:00 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
Certainly and for whatever reason, the research pertaining General Ravik and his forces, should still be lying around the Scholar's Table. I would be more than willing to peruse them with you the following Feast.

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
27 Jul 2015 20:15 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
Squire Annora, I will be glad to help with the metallurgy and artificer aspects of this research. Please remind me at the next feast, and I will lend it my eye.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
28 Jul 2015 13:25 #6 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
The black knight and I had a long talk during the battle. I was able to get quite a lot of information out of him before people decided to fight him in earnest. We can talk during the next feast if you like.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Arza
  • Thank Yous: 10
28 Jul 2015 14:55 #7 by Arza (Calder Putnam)
Replied by Arza (Calder Putnam) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
Annora, I seem to have not been told any information about this golem crafter. I would be happy to offer my insight into Occultism if you would kindly tell me what you know about this man as well

-Arza
Alchemist of Glangsdale

(OOG Calder Putnam)
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
28 Jul 2015 21:37 #8 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
As I'm sure you are aware, I can say anything worth saying about golems and their creation.

-Collin Flamel

[hr]
-Tim P
  • Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
28 Jul 2015 22:02 #9 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
Replied by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
I currently have a vial of goo from one of the unfinished beasts in my inventory. I have yet to be able to study it though sadly. Whoever is making these are sloppy, but.... with a little more work these things could be... well, a stunning feat of alchemical prowess.

Signed,
Dunn Ironwil

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
30 Jul 2015 21:38 #10 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
To all who have replied, thank you very much for your offers of knowledge and assistance. I am sure your fields of expertise will be quite valuable in this endeavor.
I will be attempting to seek you out this upcoming feast, or please attempt to find me, so that we may begin unraveling the mysteries of this alchemist bastard.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
01 Aug 2015 01:00 #11 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
I know Zelretch has quite the excited conversation with this man.
I'm sure he'd be quite excited to share what he knows.

-Ava

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
13 Aug 2015 00:11 #12 by Captain Wolfgang Vayne (nickc23)
Replied by Captain Wolfgang Vayne (nickc23) on topic Regarding The Black Knight / The Alchemist
Squire Annora, I am a metallurgist and would gladly join this band of researchers to aid in your cause. I look forward to meeting with all of you and engaging in this endeavor.

Captain Wolfgang Vayne
Captain of The Tidesbane
Founder of Sun Seeker Merchants

OOG- Nick Cirranello
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds