A time for teaching

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
30 Aug 2015 22:03 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
A time for teaching was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hjolda subjects of Travance!

In the course of my execution of duties as a Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard, I have seen fit to offer lessons to the subjects of Travance if they wish to learn skills of a warlike nature. I can teach many things, both from the road of the red, the Ulfhednar, or Berserkers, as you Southrons put it. Or the road of Blades and Honor, which you might call a Ronin or a Kensai. I can also teach the skills all guardsmen must know, such as how to do basic first aid, and a few other tricks and tips as well in order to better survive the dangers of Travance.

For any students new or old who wish to train with me, I will be specifically making myself available from noon until the 3rd bell of the afternoon the the day of Feast during september for consultation and training. If there is a technique or skill that I don't know, I promise you that I shall point you in the direction of someone who can teach it. Assuming it is not maleficarum, in which case I will politely attempt to dissuade you from continuing such pursuits.

I shall be setting up a small location for training directly outside the Inn, near market faire, so as to provide both protection and instruction to those who wish to visit the merchants. I encourage you all to frequent those who brave the dangers of Travance to come and peddle their wares, for many impressive things can be found, and it's a good way to purchase delicious food between lessons as well.

If you have particular skills you wish to learn from me, send me a private missive or respond here and I'll make certain I make time for you at the next feast.

Yours in service and Honor,

Grimkjell Eirson

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds