Requests for Runes - please post below

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
31 Aug 2015 10:59 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Requests for Runes - please post below was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
A lot of people have asked me to make them runes. I commonly forget by the time I get back to a crafting table or my forge, so I ask peolpe to send me a missive to remind me, and get into my crafting queue. I have not received many missives.

If you would like a rune made for you, including my personal mark, please post below, and I will add you in the order you post (unless there is a prior arrangement).

I strongly encourage you to work with your land's smiths and artificers when you can. My priority will be Kaladonians first (as per my responsibilty in my role), then to make things other artificers cannot make, and finally for those people who do not have their own artificers to turn to. Sockets may be requested, but have a crafting time of several months, and are VERY expensive.

Payment may be in coin, bank transfers, barter, and gems. I will give double credit for the value of any gems used as payment.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
31 Aug 2015 13:47 #2 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Lord Gideon,

As I have previously mentioned to you, I would be very interested in a copy of your personal mark.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Annora

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
31 Aug 2015 13:58 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
George mentioned he has put in an order with you for a fourth socket construction and your personal mark.

Thank you,
Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Fortier
  • Thank Yous: 51
31 Aug 2015 14:43 #4 by Fortier (Greysect)
Replied by Fortier (Greysect) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
I am looking for runes to augment my hexes. How much for a rune of Blood Curse or Morphic Rune?

And what your "Personal Mark"?

Viktor Zalost, owner of Jani Jo's Magical Services.
OoG: Sean Hallahan
  • GJSchaller
01 Sep 2015 08:48 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Morphic Runes are beyond the knowledge of Artificers at the moment - we don't know how they are made, they can only be found as of this time.

Runes that mimic the ability of one's heritage or birthright run 100 gold a piece - they are difficult to make.

My personal mark is one that reinforces the bearer's will, shielding them from even the most potent mental assault. However, it is extremely difficult to make - I ask 160 gold for them due to the time and effort it takes to make one. They also require a socket of at least 4th Rank to be placed, so be prepared for this before you consider ordering one.

Steward of Elvalion
  • Edward Walker
  • Let me cut to the point to get to the heart of the issue.
  • Thank Yous: 15
01 Sep 2015 11:42 - 01 Sep 2015 11:43 #6 by Edward Walker (Liam)
Replied by Edward Walker (Liam) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
My Lord,

I would also like to place an order for your Personal Mark rune. I have payment in gems, as you so prefer.

I look forward to seeing more of your craftsmanship.

~ Doctor Walker

Doctor Edward D. Walker

OOG:
Liam Neary
Last edit: 01 Sep 2015 11:43 by Edward Walker (Liam).
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
01 Sep 2015 16:29 #7 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
((NOT ANGELIANA))

Oh sweet and sultry devious siren's supple tits... his name is Edward Walker. Can ye even find a more obvious name fer a bloody day walking vampire than that?

Seriously have ye seen this things clothing? Who keeps so prim, proper and clean in Travance? Oy, jumped up grass combin' chunk o' bat spit, I'm on t'ye.

~ D

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
01 Sep 2015 17:44 #8 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
I do not mean to be rude, but proper attire does not make one a vampire. I believe I can speak with some authority on this matter, given my experience. Just as with mortals, the unliving vary in their choice of garments, cleanliness, and attention to propriety.

That said, I believe this to be detracting from the original intent of the lord's posting.

My Lord Weaveforger, I am interested in the pricing of runes that can store crafting potential and allow me to further concentrate my alchemy.

In science and progress,
Dr. Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Edward Walker
  • Let me cut to the point to get to the heart of the issue.
  • Thank Yous: 15
01 Sep 2015 17:50 - 01 Sep 2015 18:08 #9 by Edward Walker (Liam)
Replied by Edward Walker (Liam) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
To the woman known as "D" as I can assume you are not a Lady in any sense of the word,

In all of my years of living I have been called many things, most of which I have simply brushed aside as the words of savages and plebeian matter not to a man of my composure and social stature. I am someone who takes pride in my cleanliness and ability to dress, as most of my fellow countrymen and countrywomen do as well.

I do not tolerate certain things, two of which you are currently offending me with the use of your quill and ink:

1. I am currently discussing a business transaction, and it is extremely rude to deviate or attempt to interrupt such a thing.

2. It is my life's duty to stalk and eradicate all forms of Lycanthropy, Demonic Beings, Undead, and Vampirism that plague this world. Being compared to such diseased entities offends me to a level that makes me question the consequences of breaking the laws in this town.

I will tell you this only once, and give you the knowledge that I am such an accomplished doctor that I can perform a surgery then clean the space the procedure was performed in as well as my clothing so thoroughly that you would never suspect a drop of blood was ever in that room or on my person.

Do not meddle in my affairs.

Doctor Edward D. Walker

OOG:
Liam Neary
Last edit: 01 Sep 2015 18:08 by Edward Walker (Liam).
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
01 Sep 2015 19:44 #10 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
These things have a habit of running off topic very quickly. I am going to keep this on the track it should be kept.

As a Knight of Kaladonia, and in respect to my Lord, unless he, or someone higher says otherwise, I am closing this posting board to everything EXCEPT orders for runes and sockets like Lord Weaveforger asked.

Thank you,

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
01 Sep 2015 22:30 #11 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Dr. Nigel,

I can assist with the rune that stores your crafting potential. I would ask for assistance in acquiring essences of a druidic nature in order to cover the materials and expense. How many did you need?

Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
  • Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
02 Sep 2015 01:21 #12 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
Replied by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
runes for increasing crafting potential?!? How remarkable.... And another alchemist! I look forward to meeting you Mr.. Um... Whitworth was it? How much would a rune of that nature cost per chance? I figure if I can rustle up some gold the improvements to my alchemical enchantments would be absolutely wondrous!!!

Signed,
Dunn Ironwil

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
02 Sep 2015 14:01 #13 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
I would also like to take a moment to offer my services, along with the standard runes that an artificer can make, I am also offering my own personal mark for the cost of 60 gold pieces.

Signed,
Father Elric Ashby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
03 Sep 2015 11:24 #14 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Your Lordship,

Speaking as a practical man of practical means, I have little experience (IE: Knowledge) in runic magiks, so I would take in good spirit if you were to point me in the proper direction.

In my line of work (baronial guardsman) I often have to come to blows with specific profiles of adversary, be they undead, beasts, or other forms of devilry. I've heard tell of a form of trinket that makes ones weapon a baleful tool against particular entities. I am curious as to what this would be called, how they are attained, and the legality of such a trinket.

Dr. Robert Tzaareth of the Baronial Guard

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
03 Sep 2015 17:17 #15 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Greetings to all!

For those in need I can offer my services.

High Rank Sockets and Socket Stuffing is available.

My Maker's Mark is that of Incapacitate.

For those who are interested it costs 80 Gold.

Father Elric, what is your Mark for the good people of Travance to know?

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
03 Sep 2015 23:35 - 03 Sep 2015 23:35 #16 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Father Elric's Mark, if I recall correctly, is that of Deflect. One night, he sold one to me. Unfortunately, I misplaced it not long after, but that's no one's fault but my own.

-Nalick

Last edit: 03 Sep 2015 23:35 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
05 Sep 2015 23:03 #17 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Edmund I could use a rune of armament reinforcement as many as you can stuff into a socket I have an item already I wish to remove the current magic rune in and replace with theses runes stuffed in

Slightly Sane Billliamm
could you send me pricing privately

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
06 Sep 2015 01:44 #18 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
I would most enjoy your mark Lord Weaveforger and your mark Father Elric. I can pay in gold, gems, and/or favors.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
  • GJSchaller
10 Sep 2015 21:12 #19 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Requests for Runes - please post below
Although I have not responded to individuals, I have made a list of everyone who has messaged me or posted here, and will talk to each of you in person at the September (or later) feasts.

Steward of Elvalion
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds