Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
02 Sep 2015 11:29 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215 was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Ladies and Gentlemen of Travance,

Von Kreutzdorf's Apothekarium is pleased to continue to provide potions and flasks for your consumption.

Flasks, are listed below:

Flask of Strength enhances your physical strength making you stronger than the average human.
Flask of Defense increases the body's endurance to match that of an average ogre.
Flask of Healthfulness increases the body's endurance by a full ten percent
Flask of Efficiency brings out your innate power in a more flowing motion, providing a more proficient casting or crafting.
Flask of the Screaming Death allows communication during both serious and critical injury
Flask of Mental Resistance lessens mental effects to last ½ the time and ½ the mental damage
Flask of Speed allows all movement abilities to be increased by a full half
Flask of Accuracy adds two dagger strikes of damage to all physical ranged attacks

The additional benefit of these Flasks is that the effects last the entirety of the Baronial Feast, not fading after a few minutes like many alkhemikal creations. Note though that while the effects are powerful, the ingredients used within each separate Flasks recipe do not combine well, so only a single Flask may be consumed during a Baronial Feast. To consume a second Flask will gain you no benefit and may result in intestinal distress. The cost of a Flask at the moment is 20 gold pieces. The increased cost from normal potions is due to both the length of time the Flask lasts as well as the larger amount of time and effort necessary to produce them.

Additionally, as I try to do before every time I attend the Feast, I put up this missive to give my loyal customers a chance to let me know ahead of time what their various alkhemikal needs are prior to the Feast.

Please either write your order at the bottom of this parchment or send to me a private letter detailing your requirements.

Also, if you do place an order, seek me out to collect it. I am very busy and cannot always track you down. I am usually in the Dragon's Claw Inn at Market Faire.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn)
03 Sep 2015 17:25 #2 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
A Flask of Efficiency Please

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
03 Sep 2015 17:43 #3 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
I have a feeling I will have need of a flask of strength this moon - but, question, does it just enhance my ability to pick things up and put them down, or do my strikes strike harder as well? How many dagger-strikes does it increase my ability by, if so?

Please note - regardless of the answer, I'm buying. I just would like to know the details of what I'm sinking my hard-earned money into.

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
03 Sep 2015 17:50 #4 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
It makes you as strong again as one man. And yes you do strike harder.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
06 Sep 2015 00:57 #5 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
A flask of Defense please and thank you.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
  • Thank Yous: 37
07 Sep 2015 00:53 - 07 Sep 2015 00:53 #6 by Ib (Gannon)
Replied by Ib (Gannon) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
I'll need a flask of efficiency. Friday evening is preferred.

~Ib

Ib Flett
Asbjorn Vigdisson

OOC - Gannon Shanley
Last edit: 07 Sep 2015 00:53 by Ib (Gannon).
  • Swyft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
07 Sep 2015 02:23 #7 by Swyft (agentswift)
Replied by Swyft (agentswift) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
I would like to place an order for a Flask of the Screaming Death. (Friday night as early as possible would be preferable, if you are able!)

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
07 Sep 2015 09:32 #8 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
A flask of strength would be useful.

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
07 Sep 2015 20:42 #9 by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507)
Replied by Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
I would like to order a Flask of Efficiency please.

Defend the Land,

Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga
Hero of Auralion
Warrior of the White Wolf

- Druid

David Reyes
08 Sep 2015 15:42 #10 by Eden Heimdell (amalthea)
Replied by Eden Heimdell (amalthea) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for September 1215
I would like to place an order for a flask of screaming death for myself, and a flask of efficiency for Utgard. Thank you in advance!
~Squire Amalthea

Eden Heimdell
Vassal of Albriar

OOG Lauren F.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds