Upcoming Market Faire Weapons Sale

09 Sep 2015 19:09 #1 by Captain Wolfgang Vayne (nickc23)
Upcoming Market Faire Weapons Sale was created by Captain Wolfgang Vayne (nickc23)
Hello all! I am returning to The Feast this moon and shall be selling many items I have acquired on my travels. These are some of the finest weapons you can come across, some of my own design, some I have bartered for. I shall be selling these items at this upcoming market faire alongside my associate Dunn Ironwill, who will be selling all manner of alchemical goods. I will also be taking commission orders if anyone needs anything made. I look forward to seeing all of you.

Parker Black

Captain Wolfgang Vayne
Captain of The Tidesbane
Founder of Sun Seeker Merchants

OOG- Nick Cirranello
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veor Aldorson (cmh5453), Cael Tanwyn (CaelTanwyn)
  • Dunn Ironwill
  • Do you require alchemy!?!
  • Thank Yous: 175
09 Sep 2015 22:12 #2 by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms)
Replied by Dunn Ironwill (JackDimms) on topic Upcoming Market Faire Weapons Sale
Yes Parker, absolutely stunning for one of us to take the initiative! But now to the consumer I would also like to add that I will also take orders for particular recipe. I accept essences as form of payment as well. So please stop by Potions & Pointy Things! Whether it be smithing or alchemy, we will have what you need!

Signed,
Dunn Ironwil.

Professor Dunn Ironwill
Cenobite of Agaura
Occultist.
Vassal of Ostcliff

OOG: Dane Williams
10 Sep 2015 18:11 #3 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Upcoming Market Faire Weapons Sale
I am looking forward to seeing your selection.

Regards

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
18 Sep 2015 22:36 #4 by Veor Aldorson (cmh5453)
Replied by Veor Aldorson (cmh5453) on topic Upcoming Market Faire Weapons Sale
I fear I have missed your arrival, but I do humbly ask if you shall be present in the time of the next feast? I wish to look upon your wares, be they present then. Regards.

OOG- Cameron A.M. Hunting

IG- Veor Aldorson
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds