Seeking Scrolls of Bear's Strength for the Coming Feast

10 Sep 2015 18:00 #1 by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
Seeking Scrolls of Bear's Strength for the Coming Feast was created by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
I find myself in need of a replenishment of my favorite scrolls and lack access to my old source. The standard price for a rank two canticle is 4 gold, and I am in need of 4 or 5 of these. I shall be hovering around my darling Meander for most of the following week, but this Friday I shall most likely be at one of the local Pubs.

OOG:
Jason P.
10 Sep 2015 18:35 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Seeking Scrolls of Bear's Strength for the Coming Feast
I can fulfill this for you. I have a stockpile. I'll turn them in to you or Meander, whomever I see first.

-Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
10 Sep 2015 18:43 #3 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Seeking Scrolls of Bear's Strength for the Coming Feast
I'd be happy to sell you some Muscle Inductors. Works just as well and in the dark too.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Ib
  • Thank Yous: 37
21 Sep 2015 16:43 #4 by Ib (Gannon)
Jack,

I don't know what those are, but I want them.

~Ib

Ib Flett
Asbjorn Vigdisson

OOC - Gannon Shanley
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds