Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration

10 Sep 2015 18:30 #1 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration was created by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
I am looking for any Scholar to commission some bardic scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration. I am interested in 5-10 of them and will be paying the normal 2 gold each.

Please feel free to approach me at any time.

Mordra GraLucia
Chancellor of Alisandria
Champion of Enax
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
10 Sep 2015 18:46 #2 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration
I have some pills that will do the trick. Enhances the synapses. Let me know if you'd like an order.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
10 Sep 2015 19:07 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration
Mistress Modra, I will advise you to also look into Psalms of Quick Thinking, which have a similar result. I can also help you make a Codex of Creation if you'd like to make your own.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
10 Sep 2015 19:52 - 10 Sep 2015 19:52 #4 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra)
Replied by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra) on topic Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration
Both suggestions are appreciated!

Let me know the costs of your pills, Sir Cypher. I can see the ability to craft quickly in silence being very valuable. Lord Weaveforger, I would like to take you up on your offer to share your knowledge. Let me know what time is best for you as a codex of creation would be very valuable to me.

Mordra GraLucia
Chancellor of Alisandria
Champion of Enax
Last edit: 10 Sep 2015 19:52 by Mordra GraLucia (Mordra).
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
10 Sep 2015 23:36 #5 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Looking to Buy: Scrolls of Lyric Of Inspiration
While I don't have the ability to make scrolls, pills, or even potions, should I ever be in your proximity when you need a boost in Inspiration, call on me and I'll sing a verse or two at no charge.

-Nalick

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds