Valosians, a moment of your time, please.

13 Sep 2015 22:13 - 13 Sep 2015 22:14 #1 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Valosians, a moment of your time, please. was created by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
It struck me that I do not have a clear idea how many in Travance were baptized to and hold dear, Valos the God of Justice. Masses are, of course, the preferred means to gather in the name of the Divine, but I would just like to get to know you all. I would like to get the chance to meet with you briefly and learn who you are, and what you need from the Church.

Please do not respond here. Send me a missive, or next feast, approach me and say hello.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
Last edit: 13 Sep 2015 22:14 by Templar Aldric (Selrik).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
13 Sep 2015 23:21 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Valosians, a moment of your time, please.
When I first proposed such a census, the Tellinghasts proclaimed it would be a map for agents of the Dark gods.

I am baptized to Valos.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
14 Sep 2015 09:31 #3 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Valosians, a moment of your time, please.
Yes, Master Haroldson, I knew you were, though I have not seen you at Mass lately. I know why, but I want to say to you, you are welcome to come. Very welcome. In fact, I would like to personally invite you to my next Mass.

As for the concerns of having such a list, I asked for private responses. However, I do not think it that much of a concern personally.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds