Training Available

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
28 Sep 2015 10:46 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Training Available was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
Good Morning,

This letter is to inform the people of Travance that a variety of skills are capable of being trained at the Adventurer's Guild building located directly across the field from the Inn. In conjunction with the other Wardens of the Phokus, healers of any sort are strongly encouraged to stop by and introduce themselves, or to find me for a lesson. I may not be empathic, but I know almost every other way to cure a wound that a healer is capable of. If I am not readily available, or you do not already know me, please seek out Elric or Thalia the barkeep, and they can more often than not point me out.

Also available, lessons in elven-style camouflage, scouting techniques, several weapon fighting styles, and some more advanced techniques like the path of arch casting, superior warrior techniques, and so forth. If we are not capable of training you, we will also make sure you are passed on to a more appropriate source of learning.

Jobs are also available, we have several items being sought, and several requests for aid from various places. Stop in to see the message board, and find a request you feel capable of handling, and get to work. Compensation will be offered in the form of coin and possibly other supplies as well for any job successfully completed and handed in to either myself or Ven.

Thank you, and see you soon.

Therion

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf (Rudolf), Thalia (Thalia), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Fenri Kantaris (Miked)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds