Attention To All Learned Individuals.

• Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
29 Oct 2015 10:58 #1 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Attention To All Learned Individuals. was created by Jack (Keeperofdice)
With my new designation by His Excellency, I am seeking qualified individuals to join in this exciting endeavor. Candidates should be skilled in at least one practical or metaphysical craft and if you have a specialization in said field please note it accordingly. Preferential candidates should not have ties or other duties that would pull them away from this work on a regular basis. A strong imagination is a must. If you are interested please send me a private missive and we can discuss this further.

Additionally I am looking to gather a significant amount of knowledge from the common to the esoteric areas of study. Any who wish to offer lessons to myself will be repaid with 10 gold per topic. If gold is not of interest other arrangements for payment can be made.

Regarding either of these two things: feel free to send me a private missive to arrange a time to meet, or find me at the next feast. I will be between the Scholars Table and The Forge when not out conducting field research. Thank you again, and I appreciate any and all help in this matter to continue forwarding Travance and Kormyre to a bright future.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds