Calling Radu out for an Honor Combat.

21 Mar 2016 20:32 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Calling Radu out for an Honor Combat. was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
To Radu,
You 'ave slighted me personal honor, me friend's honor, and been a general nuisance to society. I ken many people have reason te dislike ye, but ye recently threatened me life when I came to t'e aid o' the guard and newer townsfolk, whom ye already assaulted. Ye made t'is personal when ye told me I was a dead man. Ye 'ave tried te kill Hamish "Twice a Year" McSweeney without provocation, ye have assaulted many other Towns folk. Now ye must answer te me you sneak thief. I am calling ye out to fight me in Honor combat if ye wanna take my life so bad set it as one of the terms. Likely since ye 'ave no honor, ye dinnae ken t'e rules of it. First I am the challenger so, ye get to set the first term if ye accept, t'en I set t'e second, and ye set t'ird an final one. When we are agreed we can set t'e time and date of our Honor combat. Win or Lose all Honor slights and previous grievances are settled, ye ken. Ye can answer me here or through a Private Messenger to my bar, The Blood and Beer, in Honor's Keep.

William Kinley McKraegar

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Mantel (sigma-j), Lake (LakeHunter)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
21 Mar 2016 22:55 - 18 Jun 2017 07:08 #2 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Calling Radu out for an Honor Combat.
Now 'ere's a development!

I'd love to 'ear when this gath'rin' is to be 'ad.

If you 'ad the stones to threa'n Billliamm's life i' public when ye 'ad assurance of bluff, you ought to 'ave the pebbles to 'eed 'is challenge right 'ere.

P'raps I've got reason enough to stay 'ere a bit longer. That is, if you Travancians keep organizing such quality entertainment.

Lux

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 18 Jun 2017 07:08 by Mantel (sigma-j).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds