Looking For Work Between Feasts?

22 Mar 2016 10:46 - 06 Dec 2016 12:10 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Looking For Work Between Feasts? was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for help with pretty much any task this moon within Pendarvin. So, if you're looking for some work or meeting new people, this could be a great chance!

I'll pay for room and board for your stay so no worries about comforts and I'll compensate you some more coin when we meet up back in the proper.

For those who have not met me, hello! My name is Ilana and I'm one of the doctors in town. If you need anything: help, goods, coin, you can always come to me and I'll see what I can do for you. I heard we have some newcomers that might not know much about the continent, I'll be happy to give what information I can.

Keep safe everyone!

Doctor Ilana Darkwood Uidhir-Zero
Squire of Pendarvin
Head of the Wild Mages Guild
Steward to the United Churches of Light
Master of the Mage's Guild of Travance

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 06 Dec 2016 12:10 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
23 Mar 2016 17:24 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Miss Darkwood,

What kind of work do you need? If I can help in any way, I would very much like to take you up on your offer.

Octavia Knox

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
23 Mar 2016 19:06 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Squire Darkwood,

In case my Raven has not found you, please let me know if your people are in need of some medical advisory. After all, it is the least I can do for those who rescued my brothers and sisters from their would be watery graves.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
23 Mar 2016 19:36 - 21 Apr 2016 23:28 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Oh it did thank you! It should be finding you shortly. I was having a rather nice chat with him, apologies for a slower reply. I'll be sending out letters to everyone who's offered help so far, thank you so much.

I can certainly use more and any kind of help is appreciated. If you let me know your strengths, I'll let you know where you can help best.

Thanks again!

-Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 21 Apr 2016 23:28 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
23 Mar 2016 20:29 #5 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
You already know I will be there to aid with whats left over from the husks. For anyone looking for a bit of coin and a place to stay, until you get settled, I do recommend you take Ilana up on her offer. It will certainly be worthwhile and like she said you'd be meeting quite a interesting folks.

~Nesterin
Tirisindë

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
25 Mar 2016 21:06 #6 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
I'm perfectly willing to assist, Doctor. Let me know if there is any place in Pendarvin to exercise my arcane talents in a way that will be useful.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
  • Kaz
  • IG: Kaz OOG: Trevor Butcher
  • Thank Yous: 1
28 Mar 2016 06:25 #7 by Kaz (vortre127)
Replied by Kaz (vortre127) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
I am not sure of how much help I will be able to offer but I am a diligent worker and an up and coming scholar of the druidic arts. I have actually decided to begin doing research and compiling notes on the lands, nobilities, guilds, and other major groups in Travance, so getting to learn about Pendarvin would be a big help.

IG: Kaz
OOG: Trevor Butcher
  • Shinoski
  • Thank Yous: 13
13 Jul 2016 09:02 #8 by Shinoski (Sageoflight)
Replied by Shinoski (Sageoflight) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
I'm willing to help. I can help protect those that need help with my sword skills, and I am also an advanced scholar. I can help with research or ad my own insights in the way I see the world works. A different view of things is always a good way to expand ones knowledge. I am not above doing mundane tasks. So I am at your disposal.

"maybe someday they'll see a Hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Vincent Wahl
06 Dec 2016 12:14 - 27 Dec 2016 14:33 #9 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Hello everyone,

I always extend the offer for work with the payment of free food, lodgings, and coin within the settlement of Pendarvin. Aside from coin, I also offer payment in goods (psalms, canticles, bandages, etc.)

I have my own business in Pendarvin that is looking for employees. If you enjoy cooking, entertaining, bartending, or just work, let me know. Working this way grants you free tood, lodging, and ten gold for the moon.

Thank you for your time,

Squire Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 27 Dec 2016 14:33 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
30 Aug 2017 12:20 #10 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
*these notes are shuffled to the top*

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
31 Aug 2017 09:55 #11 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
While accepting all kinds of workers there are two categories I need the most assistance with:

1. Anyone willing to tell a good story, keep a bar lively, help out, or other means to cheer folks up.

2. Those willing to train new militia.

Doctor Ilana Darkwood Uidhir-Zero
Squire of Pendarvin
Head of the Wild Mages Guild
Steward to the United Churches of Light
Master of the Mage's Guild of Travance

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
01 Sep 2017 05:38 #12 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Replied by Grumpy (Bookwyrm) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Ruy would be willing to do both!

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
01 Sep 2017 07:40 #13 by Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987)
Replied by Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Doctor Darkwood,
I am a trained warrior looking for work. I am more than willing to train militiamen in the basic use of sword and shield, as well as basic battlefield tactics. How shall I contact you when I reach Pendarvin?

- Fenris Nattulv

-Alt: Jonathan Carter, Minstrel of the Road

OOG: Daniel Haas
01 Sep 2017 11:00 #14 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Anyone willing to help training militia please report to Faila Steelson in Culpepper Farms so she may let me know you arrived. I'd suggest meeting up at some point and coordinating training efforts as well so they are more effective.

Thank you.

For those of you wishing to entertain folks, you may find me in Vindholm, just follow the Eastern Trade road and we're not too hard to find from there.

Thank you all for your time,

Squire Ilana Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
01 Sep 2017 14:58 #15 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic Looking For Work Between Feasts?
Ilana,

I will be busy setting up the Academy this moon, and therefore I regret not being able to attend the celebrations personally. I have asked my chief Illuminator to head to Vindholm with a few carts of ale and food. They will help you get the festivities started.

Every night for a week the skies of Vindholm will be alight with all the colors of the rainbow as spellfireworks bloom into life.

I encourage anyone who is free and able to head to Vindholm and partake in the festivities!

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.631 seconds