Detailed Maps Coming to a Market Faire Near You!

24 Mar 2016 17:46 #1 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Detailed Maps Coming to a Market Faire Near You! was created by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
(( A cut out of the December 1215 issue of the Chronicle is tacked onto the right corner of the posting. ))
[hr].: Arradir Go-Dringol :.
Sylvan Cartographer & Pathfinder
Luxury Maps for Honest Prices
Custom Charting Upon Request

Leave a Missive at the Baronial Guard Barracks for Inquires.
New Arrivals to the Proper are Permitted One Free Request.
[hr]

Good People of Travance and New Residents from the Isle of Mercy,

Now that our way of life has started to resemble something closer to what we are accustom to, I wanted to inform you all of my services as a cartographer. I have spent many years before coming to the Proper mapping the lands of the western coast for the ruling family of the Emerald Glade.

This Feast, I hope to have an updated map of the Proper and the Crossroads for sale during the Market Faire along with a few others of more distant lands that I have personally surveyed. If you have any interest in having a map made of your land or settlement, please seek me out or send a raven my way as I travel to the Crossroads for guard duties.

In addition, if any of those who are new to the Proper and wish to learn more about the geography of the Baronial Estate, please drop by the Faire and speak with me. I would be more than happy to help and will have discounted and sample maps for you all.

~ Arradir

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Kardin (Ben), Cyrik (rez413), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds