Grand Opening of Shieldbearer Spices!

• Kardin
  • The Blackjaw
  • Thank Yous: 121
30 Mar 2016 22:32 #1 by Kardin (Ben)
Grand Opening of Shieldbearer Spices! was created by Kardin (Ben)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Shieldbearer Spices
Unique Flavors For Any Meal
Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Or Dinner. Shieldbearer Spices Make It A Winner!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

For April's Market Faire, Shieldbearer Spices will be open for business! If you are looking for an extra kick to add to your everyday rations, stop by the stall for a free spice sample to add to a serving of your favorite dish.
With six spice blends* and even more being devised all the time, we carry flavors for all occasions and recipes.
From the delicate sweetness of Fairy Sugar to the Rank IV Poison known as STRONK!** Shieldbearer spices caters to all palates.

Blends Currently In Stock
  • Hearth-fire Sweet Heat
  • [strike]Borean Forester[/strike]
  • [strike]Witch Hunter's Blend[/strike]
  • [strike]Fairy Sugar[/strike]
  • [strike]Sun's Praise[/strike]
  • [strike]STRONK![/strike]

• *Due to trouble with securing a supplier,
    all other blends except Hearth-fire are temporarily out of stock.
    Rest assured the other blends will return before too long.

**All purchases of STRONK! require a medical note from any Baronial Physician or Healer before a final sale.

Kardin Armister of the Hiolangorn || Shield of the North
    Vassal to Lord Aleister Tartaros of Drega'mire
    Iron Centurion of Palindor

============
    OOG:
    Ben F.
    ============
    "Never get discouraged. People may punish you for every good thing you'll ever do, but you only fail if they get you to stop. Your actions can mend a heart, save a Light, or topple the mightiest foe."
    30 Mar 2016 22:59 #2 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
    Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Grand Opening of Shieldbearer Spices!
    Spices... intrigue me. The hotter, the better. If you have something you think can match mine, I could be interested in purchasing some from you.

-S

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
    Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
    Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
    Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
    Storyteller
    Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
    Time to create page: 0.460 seconds