Be it known, the Romani is cookin' again!

• Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
01 Apr 2016 18:40 - 01 Apr 2016 18:46 #1 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Be it known, the Romani is cookin' again! was created by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Ello to all,

Tis I, Dimetri Yhatzi...and for this feast, I bring you some delicious food.

A supply of succulent chicken was procured, along with the fine early peppers and a few onions to make this feast a tasty and colorful one.

I call it, "That is what Chicken crossed road for"

It will be accompanied by the rice picked in Khitan and steamed for fluffiness. Pieces of bread and butter will be found as well.

For those not inclined to a cluck, I have seen to it that lasagna of woodland vegetables is to be made.

But behold, your meal is not complete without a fine mix of fruits and a topper of light, fluffed cream. So don't forget to come to the bar after the speeches and the food for it.

Remember, the Travancian IQ test is always in effect for the clean up after!

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
Last edit: 01 Apr 2016 18:46 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleidin (Kleidin), geezer (geezer), Pappy (Quan), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Fortier (Greysect), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Brian T. (Renthios), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Peaches Shirotsuke MazoKisei Defessa Von Ritter (Richard Whitted-Leggett), Chumana Lind (msneden2), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j), Medi (Medi)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds