Food From Afar!

• Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
14 Apr 2016 17:11 #1 by Ergos (arieslink)
Food From Afar! was created by Ergos (arieslink)
Greetings, heroes of Travance, and all else who reside here.

I am Haz Polzin, travelling merchant, and I've got a question to ask you. Does the running and fighting and talking and threatening not make you fatigued with hunger? I, for one, do not do much running nor fighting nor threatening, and yet I often find myself craving food well before supper. This is why I must do the great people of Travance a service and bestow upon you a many bowls of the Polzin secret family recipe: Kennelration! While it doesn't sound appealing, I assure you, it is amongst the tastiest items that will ever touch your tongue. Much time goes into the creation of this delicacy, and I wish only to give back to the heroes of Travance with such a pleasant meal. Kennelration will be sold near midday before your illustrious "Feast" that I've heard so much about in my travels, and possibly at further opportunities if any of the deliciousness remains. Thank you kindly.

With endless regards,
Haz Polzin

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
05 May 2016 18:41 #2 by Ergos (arieslink)
Replied by Ergos (arieslink) on topic Food From Afar!
Hello again, Travancians! It is I, Haz Polzin, with yet another offer of delicious food.

Again will I be bringing Kennelration, the secret Polzin family recipe! Although many have been skeptical, this warm meal has the approval of both Lord Silverbow and Lord Von Kreutzdorf, along with many other respected members of Travance (as well as some lowly beggars!), so I urge all of you to try some of this delicious meal I have prepared for you. The Kennelration supply will be limited, so make sure to get some before it runs out. I will be in the Inn this coming "Feast" at around 11 bells in the morning, presumably until my supply runs out. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and I hope that remember me and my Kennelration when you become fatigued from all of your bickering and fighting and scaring and researching and table-hopping.

With boundless appreciation,
Haz Polzin

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds