Seeking Smith for Work

• Capt Locke
  • Thank Yous: 10
27 Apr 2016 00:52 #1 by Capt Locke (Jonathon)
Seeking Smith for Work was created by Capt Locke (Jonathon)
Greetings Travance,

I hope this letter finds all subjects of Travance in good spirit 'n health. I am currently out on the seas completing a time sensitive trade mission. I wish I could be there with each of you, but alas the merchant business is a harsh but fair mistress. Hopefully the fool I paid to get this letter to the 'ole Dragon Claw makes it there. But anyway...

In my travels I have found that it's 'bout time for me to look into commissioning me-self a fine set of armor. No fancy high-elf shit, but something simple that I can still move in. I'll fully admit that ain't no smith, nor do I have the slightest clue what goes into something like this. (I had a smith on me crew once, but that bastard started a bit of a mutiny once and had an unfortunate accident.)

I've acquired me-self a bunch of boar hide during my latest adventures, it's some fantastic stuff I'll tell you. It terms of size, I'm just looking for something to cover me chest, front and back, as well as my neck. (You can never be too careful I've always said) Again, I'm not sure how much it's going to take so I'll be looking for someone who knows what he's doing. I'd, of course, be looking to have it made at the finest of exalted quality.

I'll leave some information on the bottom here as to the location some of the ports I'll be checking into over the next few weeks, so that any interested smiths can send me some much needed information (OOC: PM me). With the way the seas have been lately I will not be back in good 'ole Travance for at least 8 or so weeks, so this is not any type of rush job. Also if anyone is looking to off-load any boar hide I would be more than willing to purchase it once I am back in the Proper.

Again, I hope all is well and look forward to when we can meet again.

Signed,

The Dread Pirate, Captain Alexander Locke

Captain Alexander Locke, Dread Pirate
The Sleaziest Sleaze of the Seven Seas

OOG: Dave Morris
The Napoleon of Gypsy Genocide
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
27 Apr 2016 01:17 #2 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Seeking Smith for Work
I highly recommend my cousin burkhart. He is a master artificer, and I will make sure he is aware of your needs.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds