Do not unleash yet another EVIL

• Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
27 Apr 2016 21:05 #31 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
The opinions here are important, and noted.

However Just stating an opinion and sitting around does no one any good. Present other options if you don't like the ones already on the table. I'm sure we would be willing to discuss any option.

V.C. Oren tenderson

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Peaches Shirotsuke MazoKisei Defessa Von Ritter (Richard Whitted-Leggett)
29 Apr 2016 11:25 - 29 Apr 2016 11:26 #32 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
What must be done will be done. The dark one called Miranda will be freed. Make your peace with that and prepare yourself for the war with the null. This lengthy debate has served no purpose as no other solutions have been established. I serve my dark lord and will guard your corpse if you fall, I will put you down if the null brings you back and I will fight by your side until my lord takes me. Lay rest your tounges and your quills and prepare yourself for the inevitable fight on our horizon as I will do the same.

-Damien

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
Last edit: 29 Apr 2016 11:26 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
30 Apr 2016 13:40 #33 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
18 months ago, I was possessed by Valos. 4 months back I had (literally) a face to face conversation with him. In both instances he did not say we were to tolerate, let alone cooperate, with Evil or Dark gods and their followers. I will follow my god's dictates, thank you.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
30 Apr 2016 14:00 #34 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
I faced the Scourge Maiden after the Null had been released.

She spoke to me of cooperation in the judgment time to come. We may either be unmade, proud and alone, or live fighting shoulder-to-shoulder.

I understand all of your convictions, grudges, and bias', and could not imagine this to be an easy quest for those who have lived blessed enough lives to lived in the light-- but if you will not stand with us to save all that is-- stand out of our way.

R.T.

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Aneira
  • Thank Yous: 12
30 Apr 2016 14:47 #35 by Aneira (AshleyFirstbrook)
Replied by Aneira (AshleyFirstbrook) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Anyone ever heard the saying too much of a good thing can be a bad thing? If Fiona is reunited with her sister, Fiona's "light" would be strong enough to shine upon Miranda no? Just as Miranda's "Darkness" would be enough to to shadow Fiona. They are supposed to be equal and opposite in every way. Miranda may not be redeemed by her sister but both her and her sisters power would neutralize each other. Balance needs to be maintained. They are two halves of a whole. Fiona cannot be free while her sister is still imprisoned. Good can corrupt just as evil does when out of balance. Too much light makes everyone blind as does total darkness.

Now this is not saying that I chose darkness over light. On the contrary. Nor do I agree with only having the light released in this matter. What I'm saying is there MUST be a counter balance in place for power such as theirs. Neither of them can go unchecked, because it will come to the ruination of us all. Good or evil, bickering gets us no where. No matter the decision that is made by the leadership of Travance, we have to work together for the survival of Arawyn as we know it.

~A

~A
OOG: Ashley Firstbrook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
30 Apr 2016 18:25 - 30 Apr 2016 18:27 #36 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Valos has not spoken directly to me, but I feel He would compel me to act in the defense of the innocent. I have not been host to His Avatar, but still believe that Valos would see that the War is not currently with Miranda, but against those who would see our world erased from existence. I fight at His call, and will stand by those working to save Arawyn and all its creatures great and small.

If the time comes when we must take up arms against Miranda after we have defeated the Null, then I do so gladly knowing it was a necessary thing. I will not point fingers, or say "I told you so.", for we all know who Miranda is. Of course her release will have repercussions, some very dire. But, with Faith, I believe those repercussions to be less than what we face against the Null. Also with Faith, I know we will face those repercussions as heroes and find a way to continue. Valos wills it.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
Last edit: 30 Apr 2016 18:27 by Templar Aldric (Selrik).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleister (Aleister), JTinney (Swordsaint), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
02 May 2016 10:29 - 02 May 2016 11:35 #37 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Replied by Sindarion (Steven SA) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
You know. To think, a few of years ago, my biggest worry was that New Gaalderon was going to infect us all with some parasitic plague that would turn us all into slavering beasts.

Between that time and now, I've done a lot of things. I held a blade forged by dragons and held vigil over my friends' bodies with it. I've gained a control over my magic. I've been squired to a Baroness. I've played harp for a mermaid queen. I have been erased from time itself and ventured my way back in the guise of a long-dead hero. I was granted powers I should not be able to use by Rowena herself. I said that I would play harp for her daughter the next time we met. I never got that chance as I ran when I knew she would have to give up her life. I've fought enemies, I've saved lives, and I've ended them. I've been nigh beheaded by Balfurous' axe and granted life again by a pegasus. I had my vengeance when I shot at him with a crossbow torn from time itself. I've sung my song on the winds of a storm and felt music in the rain. I've laid eyes on the embodiment of good and wept.

I don't know about any of you, but I'm going to stand with Travance when we let Miranda free, and I'm going to laugh, because it will take more than the embodiment of evil and darkness to shake my faith in that this story can have a good ending.

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
Last edit: 02 May 2016 11:35 by Sindarion (Steven SA).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe), Mantel (sigma-j), Midori Suarez (krykit)
02 May 2016 11:20 #38 by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge)
Replied by Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
At the end of the hunt, good and evil falls away, and all that remains are the consequences of the actions taken during the hunt.

Our own hunts have consequences as well, be them large or small. At the end of our hunt, our world will fall or stand as a consequence of that hunt, a small consequence of that may be that a lesser evil falls upon our land, until we too bring it into the light, to purge it anew.

OOC Name - Martin Bridge
  • Corvin Ralenfolly
  • The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
02 May 2016 15:14 - 02 May 2016 15:19 #39 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
Replied by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
These discussions are probably very important.

But I doubt many of you would go left if the nobles told you to go right.

Sure its easy to grand stand here, but with a sword to your throat and orders being shoved down your throat, your most likly going to do whatever they say.

I know, I killed plenty of you who decided to not follow the laws of the Barony and I'd happily do so again if asked.

I'll do anything for King and Country.

I'm probably going to just follow whatever the lords and baron and the icicle Count decide to do.

Because otherwise thats against the laws.

None of you are planning on disobeying the guards or the nobles right?

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
Last edit: 02 May 2016 15:19 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack (Keeperofdice), Capt Locke (Jonathon)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
02 May 2016 15:27 - 02 May 2016 15:49 #40 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Dont mined me Ralen uhgenst yer Folly.

CHET

Last edit: 02 May 2016 15:49 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
02 May 2016 16:08 #41 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Corvin,

A good leader does not need to force his people to obey at sword point. A good leader can understand that not all will agree with his or her decisions, and will not force the people to commit actions against their faiths, beliefs or codes. Those who are true to their beliefs will stand by their convictions. They may not stop others from obeying orders, or doing as their conscience guides them, but that does not mean they will act simply because ordered to do so.

The fact that you clearly take pleasure in having killed your fellow townsfolk, and worse desire to do so again marks you as greatly disturbed. I can only hope that you were actually ordered to commit those executions, and were not the murderer your words suggest you are.

I suggest you seek counseling before you reach Galladel for his ultimate judgement.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Mantel (sigma-j)
02 May 2016 18:58 #42 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Corvin was the high inquisitor of the barony and I worked with him on occasion. He is devout in finding and punishing those who broke Kormyrian law. I dinnae like it but that is the man's code.

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
03 May 2016 09:34 #43 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL

Corvin Ralenfolly wrote: None of you are planning on disobeying the guards or the nobles right?

Easy to say when you can bend the nobles' minds to your will isn't it?

Accepting orders blindly without question or discussion or protest if you are against them makes you no different than a puppet. It takes courage to speak up and share your viewpoint. Perhaps it is one a noble hadn't seen the situation from before and will be grateful to you for pointing out.

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
03 May 2016 13:55 #44 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Actually, it makes you treasonous.

Cyfihi

[hr]

OOG: Zelda Turqman
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
03 May 2016 17:10 #45 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Perhaps it's my newness to Travance, but I do not fully understand the situation. Have alternatives been presented, or are people simply complaining about the release of this being, without offering an alternative?

-Robert Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
03 May 2016 18:06 #46 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Alternatives are being worked on but not publically debated. We are determining if they are practical.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria), Mantel (sigma-j)
03 May 2016 20:02 #47 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)

Angelica Tartaros wrote: Actually, it makes you treasonous.

[hr]

As no official order has been given, no treason is yet possible. Once our Baron decides on our course, then may you make such an accusation. Not before.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
03 May 2016 21:13 #48 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Templar,
If you read her words again, you will see that she meant: To refuse the order of the nobles is Treason, not that an act of Treason is being committed.

Also: I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me as to why everyone is trying to mimic the handwriting of others in their letters on these posting boards. I'm unsure if people are trying to practice calligraphy or forgery and the latter is a bit disconcerting. Thank you.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
03 May 2016 21:40 #49 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
It is important to be precise in matters of Law. Her words were breif, but an accusation all the same, even after re-reading it. Mother Angeliana's opinion on these matters was clearly stated to be for the benefit of the Nobles making the decision.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
03 May 2016 23:58 - 04 May 2016 00:11 #50 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Nobles, and town members,

It seems that my words might have caused some unrest, that wasn't the intent. I merely wish to share my concerns with you all not just Mother Angel. Surely if we could find another way to defeat and contain these Null, we would; and there are options being discussed.

Mother Angel and I wished to cease any civil unrest, not aid it. I find that while Fiona is freed without Miranda to balance the scale, Arawyn will become less stable for lack of a better term.

Templar Aldric, I'm sure you know Sir Cypher is Nobility, and your forgetting to address him as such is an oversight. Your affairs are rather cumbersome in these stark days. Given the subject of Treason, as a Valosan Priest and Templar you'd never act against the interests of the People and those whom are in sworn service to the Crown. These times do call for a sense of formality.

Billiam, your words are humbling and you do the Highlands proud.

To the former Inquisitor Ralenfolly, your ways have past in Travance. You'll be pleased to note that word of your deeds have in fact lived on, but your reputation has too it seems. I pay unto you these words of advise, be cautioned to whom's throat you cast your mind, words, or sword at. If Travance has held one tradition, it's that this place can kill anyone or that a Title and weapon alone do not grate you power, it comes from the People. I shall look forward to meeting you in person, we should surely hate each other. I'll see you soon...

Caldor, your words are strength to us all. I'm honored to call you a friend and mentor.

I'm sorry to you all again, my affairs keep me away as a Hunter. I can be reached should anyone wish to speak with me privately. I shall see you all hopefully this coming Feast.

Strength Duty Mission Faith

-Argyle

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
Last edit: 04 May 2016 00:11 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
04 May 2016 01:38 #51 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
She suggested protesting the words of nobles, not I. Sure, it takes courage to spread treason and sedition. That might be the one true statement you've written on this entire post. If the Baron gives an order and you refuse him, you are doing just that.

Are you going to arrest her for plotting to disobey orders if she doesn't get her way? Doubtful, though that's exactly what she's been preaching this whole time.

You've sworn allegiance to these nobles and to the laws that say you will follow their command. Don't pretend you have a right to voice an opinion that contradicts that.

Cyfihi

[hr]

• Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 May 2016 02:32 #52 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Duckree the skise green. Its stil not troo.

CHET

• Corvin Ralenfolly
  • The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
04 May 2016 05:38 #53 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
Replied by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
The law is no place for love.

You speak of revolt, or you speak of nothing. When it comes time for the decisions to be made and it is not the one you want, what will you do?

Will you show us your goddess new decision that killing can be done for love? Will you gather up a band of like minded individuals and march against the town? Will you join the ranks of those that separate flesh from the blood that is inside it?

Can you look a former friend in the eyes as their life leaves them because you believed your course was the right one?

These might sound like simple or silly questions, but kingdoms and baronies have been built and destroyed over questions such as these.

Each morning ruling nobles face decisions like these.

That's what makes them Noble.

If you are not prepared to spill blood then you're wasting your words. You and those who agree with you will do nothing if the town decides a different course of action.

Secondly I see you also speak of courage which is simply something people have when they have no other choice left.

Courage is something that we bestow upon a person post humorously, for men and women that stood to the last to hold off some over whelming foe. A trait that is often idolized and never the blame laid on them for getting themselves in the stupid situation where that needed to be done in the first place.

Simply stated, Sharpen a sword or stay out of the way.

Lastly To Argyle, I don't hate anyone, in fact Angelina and I got along just fine in the past.

Weapons and Titles generally are the only thing that grant your power I feel your logic is wrong. Kings don't keep armies because they like to dress people up to match each other and to pay for thousands of boots.

I'll also pretend you didn't just vaguely try and threaten that I'll come to harm and that harm will be death. Which I'm sure you'll point out I must have interpreted it wrong.

However if you are looking for compassion when someone says something mean, the Bar holds plenty of bottles to help with that, if you drink enough I hear they put your name on a mug.

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
04 May 2016 06:01 #54 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
IF is a powerful word, Cyfihi. Your assumption is that the Nobles will decree in a manner you anticipate. That in itself is a prideful statement and one of presumption. No order has been given one way or the other on the matter of Miranda. The only entity that has suggested such is Fiona. To suggest someone will be guilty of treason first requires a situation in which there is an official decree to resist.

I, myself, believe that we should trust Fiona as she has bound the Null before, but did so with Miranda. Had the old Obelisk not been consumed, Miranda's help would not have been necessary.

We must offer what arguments we may for the benefit of the Nobles to come to an informed decision. Once having done that, it is for the Nobles to decide on the matter. Only then, after the decision is reached, is there potential for others to transgress. I hope the matter never reaches that point, I also hope no one would break the Law over this. If it happens I stand for Law, and will enforce it to the best of my ability.

We are all allies against the coming of the Null, let us stand together, or face our fall in disunity.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

OOG - David McCormick.
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
04 May 2016 10:20 #55 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
So glad you brought me back for all this WW, look... not much has changed with Travance at all...

You want to arrest me? Go ahead. It isn't something you haven't tried before when I prayed for compassion and forgiveness for you, or when I healed someone you didn't like. Clearly, I belong in a dungeon for speaking my mind. Fine by me, if you felt but a fraction of what I do when I'm near any battle, I'd wager you'd beg to sit in a dungeon instead. I endure all that, to heal, to help, to shine light, to find peace and you want my head, you want me behind bars. Put me there.

But before you get all accusatory let me point out the following. I used the words: "question or discuss or protest, speak up and share your viewpoint", none of which mean "Refuse" Cyfiri. I'm sure you know the difference between those words pretty girl. What I've been preaching this whole time, the entire time I've been in this town has always been peace, love, forgiveness and redemption. For which I've always been misunderstood. As for your last point. I and everyone else have a RIGHT to voice our opinions. ALWAYS.

So I challenge you pretty girl; go to our Baron in person and ask him this: Would he rather I give him my opinion on a subject, speak my mind to him, or simply shut up and obey even if I disagree?

Corvin. Corvin, Corvin, Corvin. My name is Angeliana, and we have never gotten along fine. If you find no place for love, in any aspect of anything, then that is your loss. I will pray for your soul.

I would never march against the town, clearly you know nothing of me. I would rather stand there, unarmed, begging them to stop, and let them kill me. You and I have very different ideas of what it means to be a Noble. Also we have very different ideas on what is a "waste". I dare you to ask the many Travancians I've stood besides in many a large battle, without spilling blood myself, if I was a waste? So if I don't sharpen a sword, you don't want me on the battlefield? Are you sure?

If my Baron doesn't want me there, he and the rest of you can go ahead and put me behind those bars you so desperately want to see me behind. I'll be praying for you all.

May the light guide your paths and keep you safe.
With love and respect,
Angeliana

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
04 May 2016 13:46 - 04 May 2016 13:47 #56 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Conspiracy to commit a crime is still a crime, Templar, you should know this. I assume nothing. I have only pointed out what is written before me.

To protest is to refuse. Stop playing the victim and own up to your words. If you want your opinion to matter to the law, then abandon the Kingdom in which you live and join the New Dawn.

I trust that His Excellency will make a decision that will be the best for us. If he does not, then the Hound will leave Kormyre and pursue our own methods. We will not stand in your way, and you will not hinder us, and perhaps the world might live to see another year. But as long as we remain in Kormyre, we are subjects to Kormyre's law and leadership. You should learn what respect means before you go throwing that word around.

Cyfihi

[hr]

Last edit: 04 May 2016 13:47 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
04 May 2016 14:35 - 04 May 2016 14:39 #57 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
I just happened to be in the proper to gather some supplies for the folks I am training and thought I would stop in for a pint. I then saw this long tail of notes tacked to the wall and had to take a look... So here's my two cents...

If we don't do what we have to do to ensure that the world survives for future generations then we are damning not only the souls of every being currently living, but those that came before and those that have not yet had their chance to exist. I won't allow that; I will do whatever is necessary to ensure the survival of this world and all of you should also be willing to do that.

That said, don't bother addressing any replies to me unless you send a courier or say it directly to my face... I will not be in the proper again until the feast. I swear... Some of you folks must just stand around the pub all day and night. Don't any of you have jobs outside of the proper to take care of? It's a wonder we accomplish anything.

- Brother Seámus Aeislin of Clan MacInnes, Warlord of the Fianna

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 04 May 2016 14:39 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Maeve Hesperus (gwennieofsidhe), Mantel (sigma-j)
04 May 2016 15:36 #58 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Cyfihi, your grasp of Law is flawed. Conspiracy again requires an edict or decree to be in effect first, before one can be accused of conspiring to violate it. Bearing false witness however seems to be becoming applicable in your case. Cease and desist.

Templar Aldric
Templar of Valos

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
04 May 2016 16:07 #59 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Replied by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt) on topic Do not unleash yet another EVIL
Nobles, towns members, and Ralenfolly,

There won't be any argument from me! I whole heartily intend to beat Ralenfolly (YOU) to death, AFTER decreed by my Nobles and the Church. Your not even back at a Feast yet and your tossing your weight about, talking down to people, and making claims of violence. I'm not one ever start a fight, but since you seem to be searching so hard, look no further, HERE I AM! The only part that I distaste about this Duty or Order is that I must linger in wait and watch as you kill friends and allies. I honestly must not dare a guess at the number or corpses you'll leave in your wake this time!

Your ruthless tactics, legendary arrogant death toll, and threats all while in service to the Crown and Church has cast many, not just me, in the shadow or your deeds. I'll wait, watch as you once again resort to bullying your peers with fear, threats, and mental games on younger town members and killing as you see fit. Now as fate would just so happen to have it, you return in Arawyn`s darkest hours. One's duty surely is a selfless series of acts, but on rare occasion, duty can be it's own reward. I'm sorry, but I just won't let you intimidate me as you do others, nope not this time.

I wish to clearly air my intention as some towns members might not have the displeasure of knowing more about you than I care too and the stains you left on the Church and our People. So I shall extend to you a professional curtosy; when you finally kill enough people or the wrong ones, I will take NO payment of services or expenses for the task of your disposal. I do this alone, as a service to the Crown we are sworn to. I won't kill you in your sleep, or when your wounded, I shall simply beat you to death, publicly or otherwise, it matters not. I'll have a Priest pray for soul, and lay my own gold upon eyes, I'm even willing to dig the hole myself. I'd go as far as plating your skull in gold, having it socketed, toast to you with it at a Charity Tournament in Your Honor, and offer it up as a prize! I will venture to have tales scribed of this as well, my working title is, "Sorry, I Shrunk Your Ego." How am I doing at playing your game so far? Am I being too much for you? Am I not ALLOWED to bully people with words too?

Alas, we don't have to wait! You are more than welcome to challenge me! Set your terms, and we can duel, If you don't have a weapon, I'll lead you one! I only ask you find YOUR courage to face me yourself. I'm not permitted to issue such a challenge, but I am most fortunately aloud to accept them! I'm gittier than a Satyr school girl sipping Satyr Wine on a Spring's Eve for the first time, at the chance to finally meet YOU!

You don't even have to wait, want to kill and beat on people again so badly, and bully them with fear? Here I am! Some might say I'm coming at you too harshly, but WE both know I'm NOT, after all this anything to compared to you right? You don't even have to find me, I'll come to YOU! We could just behave until the Null are contained and work altogether right?

History says you won't, and I'm already waiting!

You remember that Goblin friend of yours? I can't recall his name, I think he was a Knight of sorts in another Land anyway, he threatened Angel and some other new folks too once, he even tried to kill her and her new allies. To keep this shorter, he was Ordered to be dragged behind the Inn, nailed to a tree, and killed; they saved his soul though! He wished to return to his Homeland, but I don't think he ever made it, some believe he has a farm just outside of the Proper. I'd take you there sometime to visit him. Wouldn't you know it, I still have his hammer, I was going to leave it, but I can show it to you if you'd like?

In closing, if you don't find as warm of a welcome back as Alturis Deathbringer or Wormwood even, please don't be offended. You have a past, and some old friends of yours sure didn't forget it. Until then, you wanna threaten people, I DARE YOU, PICK ME! May you kiss a trolls arse, die in a fire, and have a nice day!

Strength Duty Mission Faith

- ARGYLE

Post Script: To the rest of yourselves, I do, sincerely apologize for my strong words, but I just won't suffer a man like him right now. I'd say it's well past time he got a taste of his own ways and encourage you to allow me the opportunity. I'll be a good wee Celt now until told not to, I give you all my Public my word. I surrender myself into custody, if deemed. I'm not an enemy, I just don't like bullies.

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Swyft (agentswift), Kardin (Ben), Peaches Shirotsuke MazoKisei Defessa Von Ritter (Richard Whitted-Leggett), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
04 May 2016 16:14 #60 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Amen

--CHET

The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds