To the Survivors of Mercy

• Amilia Tolunda
  • Artist, Writer, Gamer
  • Thank Yous: 97
27 Apr 2016 11:32 - 27 Apr 2016 11:33 #1 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
To the Survivors of Mercy was created by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi)
(This note is written in a somewhat fanciful script, rather than many of the more recent panicked scrawls on the boards)
(Not Amilia)

To the citizens of Mercy-

As of late, it seems we, as the Azran's have been thrown straight from the frying pan and into the hot coals of Travance. As new allied citizens to Travance, I certainly hope that we are supporting the efforts of our new companions, and hopefully, friends and families. During this time however, as more of us are discovered and found, I feel it important to have a head count of survivors. After this terrible business is done, we may then assist one another in establishing ourselves here, as well as extend a hand to our new allies.

If you are a survivor of Mercy, please send a missive my way.

-Maive Lusterwryn

(OOG, if your character has survived and has not returned to Travance, OR has survived but is assumed to be dead, please PM me as well, I will keep those select characters private.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amilia Tolunda - Romani - Healer
Aimee "Whisper" Whisperleaf - Dryad - Druid - Bard
Maive Lusterwryn - Londwyn - Alchemist

OOG: Julie Anne B
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Apr 2016 11:33 by Amilia Tolunda (AmyTenchi).
27 Apr 2016 21:42 #2 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Replied by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
*NOT KETRYN*

Miss Lusterwyn,

I concur that we face great difficulties in our new situation. Although it is my fervent hope to one day continue on to my homeland of Londwyn to publish my research on the strange flora and fauna of the isle of Mercy I understand and recognize that the threat we face here is existential in nature. I will gladly lend aid in any way I may to the residents of this land as we seek to combat the scourge of the Null. Furthermore, I will add that should any of the residents of this land find their warhorses or livestock in need of care or assessment during this conflict I will gladly lend my skills.

-Dr. Elizabeth Greene,
Naturalist & Veterinarian of Mercy

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
28 Apr 2016 10:16 #3 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
Maive, good to see you are well. Currently helping to build a road. Will be in Travance next week. We should sit down to some tea.

-Robert Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
28 Apr 2016 12:44 #4 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
Dr. Greene,
I see you are a veterinarian by trade? If you are looking for work or a place to stay, please come seek me out in the city of Port Valandra in the land of Drega'mire. I do a great deal of work with training and caring for animals, both horses and large reptiles native to these swamps, drakes. Someone of your skill might be quite helpful.

And to all of you, welcome to Travance. I only wish it was under better circumstances.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
28 Apr 2016 20:43 #5 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
For as much as things get more dire than I've ever thought possible for about ten percent of the time, the other ninty are not nearly as bad as when I was here before Mercy removed me from Travance. At least demons aren't burning everything that is flammable.

-Ryld-

[hr]
-Tim P
28 Apr 2016 21:32 #6 by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn)
Replied by Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
Thank you for your generous offer, Miss Annora. You will be hearing from me soon.

-Dr. Elizabeth Greene,
Naturalist & Veterinarian of Mercy

Huntress Ketryn Shiverthorn
Private of the Baronial Guard

OOG- Kat B.
04 May 2016 01:02 - 04 May 2016 01:02 #7 by Olivia Fairseas (OliviaFS)
Replied by Olivia Fairseas (OliviaFS) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
Maive,
I'm glad to hear from my former Skylari leader. I've been in Coast Haven attending to some family matters after what happened on Mercy. I'very been charged with caring for Midori while we're in town for feast. You'll likely find us with Robert, look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheers,
Squire Olivia Stormwalker-Fairseas
Verdant Advisor to Ostcliff

OOG: Schuyler Keimer
Last edit: 04 May 2016 01:02 by Olivia Fairseas (OliviaFS).
04 May 2016 18:24 #8 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
I seemed to have missed many of you this past Moon. Hopefully, this will change as I look forward to seeing you all again before the wake in June. If any of my fellow Azran's (as I believe the current term is for our people) wish to speak, I should be about the Proper come Saturday evening. I have heard the Black Bird has quite the selection, so you may be able to find me there if I am not in the Dragon Claw.

Dr. Greene, it is very good to see you are alive and well. Should you require any further training in medicine for bipeds, please do let me know. I will be available for additional lessons come June.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
04 May 2016 19:54 #9 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic To the Survivors of Mercy
You're supposed to be watching me, Miss Olivia? I didn't know that. How fun! Don't worry! I'll be on my best behavior!

Dr. Kroh, I'll try to come by and see you. I promised Felix I'd see a doctor.

-Midori Suarez
Mercy's Daughter

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.539 seconds