Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken

28 Apr 2016 21:43 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Oy, with all this dark talk from our past and likely future, we got te let loose and party. The first feast in May we(pendarvin) will be hosting a big cook out with games, tourneys, and refreshments all day Saturday. Food will likely be 1-4 pm but the party is all day Saturday. This is also in honor of the May birthdays shared by Sir Hurgar, Regent Fyodor, and Meself. Please dinnae bring yer dark tides or gloom news, this is a party te celebrate what is worth living and fighting for, ye ken. All are welcome bring yer cheer and merriment, if'n ye bring doom an' gloom, ye will be booed an'shamed.

Bring yer fun and love,
Slightly Sane Billliamm

Look for announcements about games, tourneys, and prizes

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
28 Apr 2016 22:24 - 28 Apr 2016 22:24 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken
Wud thair be wiskee?

CHET

Last edit: 28 Apr 2016 22:24 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
28 Apr 2016 22:29 - 28 Apr 2016 22:30 #3 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken
I think we all need this right now. Unless stuff happens, I will be there at least for a little while.

Ezequiel

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2016 22:30 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03).
28 Apr 2016 22:49 #4 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken
Bring some an' likely. If'n I ken them McInness bhoys, likely a whole bunch

05 May 2016 21:03 #5 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken
We also gladly share this day with Max, the lass git spirit and we like her style, ye ken.

05 May 2016 21:15 - 05 May 2016 21:15 #6 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Hope yer all hungry cause Sir Hurgar, Regent Fyodor, and meself may of out done ourselves. My caravan is gonna be loaded te t'e brim with food. Plus who wouldnae want to party in Pendarvin, wit' me?

In merriment
Sightly Sane

Last edit: 05 May 2016 21:15 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
05 May 2016 22:12 #7 by Karl Karlson (Andrew)
Replied by Karl Karlson (Andrew) on topic Hail to thee Adventurers, revelry beyond this point, ye ken
I will bring the game of my people to this event all are welcome to play.

Andrew
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lake (LakeHunter)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds