To the Druids, Rangers, and Druidic scholars of the Barony

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
29 Apr 2016 15:40 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
To the Druids, Rangers, and Druidic scholars of the Barony was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Druids,

There exists in Travance a Conclave for those with connection to Arawyn through Druidics. Our Hierophant is Keavy Lylas Kennyr'renaith McKraegar, and you should introduce yourself to her if you have not already.

The Hierophant is setting up a new council for the Druids, Rangers, and Druidic Scholars. It consists of the Hierophant, the Hierophant's second, 5 domain representatives, the land representatives and the Baronial/unaligned representative

A representative for the Baronial Estates needs to be chosen. I am coordinating the list of volunteers. If you are not vassal to one of the Lands, meet the requirements, and wish to sit on the Council, submit your name to me.

The only requirements set forth by the Hierophant are as follows:
-Currently be a Druid, Ranger, or Druidic Scholar
-Be able to have a general understanding of Druidics and a dedication to Arawyn. Those who have only just started learning Druidics need not apply. (Seasons do not matter in such case. For example, if a new person has a fair understanding of druidics, they can apply, but if a seasoned person has just opened themselves to the druidic path, they should not.)

A further requirement is that if you are going to represent the Barony, you must make reports to His Excellency, most likely via myself or another Baronial Officer.

In Service to Travance,

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keavy (Dani)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds