Seminary Lecture and Ordination June 1216

14 May 2016 14:30 #1 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Seminary Lecture and Ordination June 1216 was created by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
I will be holding a seminary lecture, and training for those wishing to pursue a career within the Clergy of the United Church of Light. The purpose of the series of lectures will be to educate those interested on the duties, doctrine and finally ceremonies associated with serving the Light as Friar, Cleric and Priest. Ordination will be conducted afterwards to invest initiates as full members of the Clergy.

Trainings for Templar serving the Light, and already on their path can also be conducted by appointment.

I am planning on holding the lectures within the Church Annex, next to the Tavern, on Thursday and Friday. For those who graduate the lecture series and wish to commit themselves to the service of their Gods of Light, there will be an Ordination Mass on Saturday at 5pm.

Any interested please respond here with the best times for the lectures to be held. Thank you.

May the Light always guide your steps,

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf (Rudolf), Angeliana (Angeliana), Maralas (adamdrew3), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
22 May 2016 21:32 #2 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Seminary Lecture and Ordination June 1216
I have settled on Noon, when the Light is fullest, to begin both Lectures. It is not necessary to go to both as I will cover essentially the same information, with emphasis towards whichever career path most are interested in learning. I can train Clerics and Priests, and can advance the learning of any Templar. I hope to have someone available for the Divine Scholars, but may need to refer those interested to arrange a private lesson.

Also note this training is for those Baptized to a God in the Light Pantheon and perhaps a Neutral God, on a case by case basis.

Baptisms can be performed, if necessary, as long as the worshiper is sincere and has been well informed of the commitment they make. Again, if Baptism is necessary, and your commitment is not made to Valos, I will need to refer those interested to another Priest to perform the ceremony.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint), Angeliana (Angeliana), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds