Msg. For Newer Dragoon

30 May 2016 09:12 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Msg. For Newer Dragoon was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
To the younger Dragonblooded

Please read the cairn notices very carefully.

I will be around and in my Encampment early each day making food and cleaning up the area with my Brothers and Sisters in the Blood Spirits and I will be out and about thereafter at various places.

Since meeting and clean up of the Cairn has been forbayed by the Leader and Protector of the Cairn please feel free to Stop by my encampment anytime. In peace my tent is open to you.

Ravens msg is also welcomed. I am just arrived today in preparation. (Ooc: not on camp until Wednesday but the encampment IG is much bigger and takes longer to set.)

Cmd. B. Drexel
Blood Spirits

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint)
30 May 2016 14:29 #2 by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar)
Replied by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar) on topic Msg. For Newer Dragoon
So now you're twisting my words, at no point did I say not to clean up the cairn. To be clear to all here is a copy of the message I left.

"Birgitta,

It's time we establish this, for I won't stand asserting the old ways any longer.

I understand you come from a different time, but the dragoons simply do not function they way they used to. When our powers as Sith faded from our hearts and we became the Legionnaires, our purpose changed. The Temple of White Flame was destroyed, and shortly afterward, Xanifer was killed. These were both signs of imminent change in the way we were meant to be.

Years ago, I was named the leader and protector of this cairn, but felt no need to act on that title. I am doing as such now.

The reason for our existence is to protect those we create allegiances with; our lands, our guilds, our families. We are the first and last line of defense. The juggernauts, the heroes, the guardsmen. Horuss (yes, he was once our enemy, but is now an ally) is in service to the Sultan in Ja'Hogan, and Tyros is a Knight of Kaladin, a servant to the good King Aleric himself. This is what we should strive to be; not in every case to nobility, but to dedicating ourselves to others in general.

If you're wondering why I've chosen to write this under a simple attendance post, it's because we are all outside the proper, doing the jobs that I've described. Arden is protecting her beloved ocean, Barak is training his cavalry and Philidin is maintaining the docks. We've picked our alliances and we've dedicated ourselves to them.

It is all of our purpose in this life, and the teachings of the dragoon king encourage us all to seek out charges.

If you - or anyone - have any questions please approach me at the extended feast. I can't stress this enough. I am open to listening to anyone who needs to speak. So are those listed above."

Jason Michaeli

Sir Daniel McKraegar
Knight of Kaladonia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caelvan (Caelvan)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds