Master Assistant Accepting Work

30 May 2016 11:44 - 08 Aug 2016 20:55 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Master Assistant Accepting Work was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
*Not Ilana*

I have decided to keep myself busy and extend my services to the various creators in Travance Proper. I can assist with the crafting projects of any professional including Artificers, Surgeons, Pioneer Occultists, and Inventors. I also can help prepare any kind of ritual.

I will be in the Proper Thursday around noon until I am bored. I will be the sylph with the red and yellow markings wearing a red hood.

You can send me missives directly to Nigel's lab in the Proper with inquiries about pricing and to schedule help with particular projects for this feast or future times.

-Keola

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 08 Aug 2016 20:55 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
30 May 2016 13:30 #2 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Master Assistant Accepting Work
I can attest to Keola's helpfulness in the workroom. Her assistance has been of invaluable aid to me in my own research and any crafter worth his salt should consider himself lucky to have the help of the single best laboratory assistant I have had the pleasure of knowing.

- Dr. Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
30 May 2016 14:23 #3 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Master Assistant Accepting Work
I have several projects that I will be working on of both a personal nature and for Kormyre. I would very much like to hire you. I will be working in the Manufactory close to the Inn (The Barn) Around 8 bells or so on Thursday of the Feast.

Additionally any and all Smiths, Alchemists, Surgeons, Sorcerers, Ceremonialists, and the like would be greatly appreciated in this construction project. All are welcome to watch and/or assist. Safety cannot be guaranteed, but this is for Kormyre.

Details can be disclosed at the time but for the safety and security of the Realm, I cannot do so publicly. Thank you for your consideration.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
01 Jun 2016 09:00 - 08 Aug 2016 20:55 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Master Assistant Accepting Work
Ser Siefer,

As no one has requested my services ahead of time and I know I will go mad stuck in the proper so long, I will show up a bit later in the day. I will find you when I arrive to detail my capabilities.

-Keola

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 08 Aug 2016 20:55 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds