Your presence is requested for dealing in a matter that is quite silly

20 Jun 2016 13:49 #1 by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw)
Your presence is requested for dealing in a matter that is quite silly was created by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw)
People of Travance! Members of the Winged Victory have been falsely accused of various crimes (by us, for the purposes of amusement.) As they have been falsely accused, they must also be falsely tried, falsely convicted and falsely sentenced.

Thus, this coming Saturday, at midday, we, the crew of the Winged Victory shall be hosting a mock trial, for the chance at mirth, merriment, and shenanigans, and we would like to request that you be in attendance. See, we’re a bit short handed. So while we have people to stand as the false prosecution, and people to stand in false defense, we need volunteers to bear false witness. We need people to stand up, and make up stories on the spot, the wilder the better, that either confirm the accusations leveled against the defendant, or will exonerate them.

Once our business is concluded, we will open the defendants box so that the people of Travance may air grievances against their fellow citizens. Please note that as this is a mock trial, legitimate grievances are inadmissible. This court is ill-equipped to deal with it if you believe Robber McThieferson has stolen your priceless sword, if you wish to accuse say, Magnus of having stolen your heart by being so dashing, such a grievance shall be brought before the court. All grievances and witnesses should be made in good fun.

So join us for goofy fun, food and drink will be provided, Trial shall begin at 16 minutes past twelve bells, in the lands belonging to Drega’mire, adjacent to the lake.
If you’ve questions or wish to participate, either respond to this posting, or seek out a person carrying the below flyer;

Jackdaw
Captain of the Winged Victory
Baronial Ambassador to Coast Haven
Champion of Homunculus City

OOG: Justin M. Whitmore,
Marshal
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Mantel (sigma-j), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
20 Jun 2016 14:13 #2 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Your presence is requested for dealing in a matter that is quite silly
I take it the trial will be presided over by the Honorable Captain Jackdaw?

Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ergos (arieslink)
20 Jun 2016 22:08 #3 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic Your presence is requested for dealing in a matter that is quite silly
I am curious about this event, although to what end and to what extent I could do, that is another story.

Ezequiel

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
21 Jun 2016 00:46 #4 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Who is Robber McThieferson? That is an unfortunate name!

I do like silly games...

-Midori Suarez
Mercy's Daughter

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Kardin
  • The Blackjaw
  • Thank Yous: 121
23 Jun 2016 19:06 - 23 Jun 2016 19:06 #5 by Kardin (Ben)
Captain Jackdaw, I have a matter for your honorable court to judge. I'll see you lot there!

-Kardin Armister

Kardin Armister of the Hiolangorn || Shield of the North
Vassal to Lord Aleister Tartaros of Drega'mire
Iron Centurion of Palindor

============
OOG:
Ben F.
============
"Never get discouraged. People may punish you for every good thing you'll ever do, but you only fail if they get you to stop. Your actions can mend a heart, save a Light, or topple the mightiest foe."
Last edit: 23 Jun 2016 19:06 by Kardin (Ben).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds