Calling all Dragoons

21 Jun 2016 14:36 - 21 Jun 2016 16:47 #1 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Calling all Dragoons was created by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
To those who are blessed with the blood of dragons, it is to my understanding and duty to share with my brothers and sisters that their will be a meeting being held by Commander Drexel in an effort to re organize the dragoons in Travance among other things.

As far as meeting location there is a place near the Cairn that is on the hill closest to the encampment. It is outer outpost. The ground there looks dead for the poison growing there was killed last year.

We will meet on the evening of this up and coming gathering. We hope to see you there.

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
Last edit: 21 Jun 2016 16:47 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
21 Jun 2016 16:09 #2 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Calling all Dargoons
I'll be in the town Friday night. However I will most likely be helping with the research for the upcoming operation. If I can afford the time, I will be there.

-Ridigan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
22 Jun 2016 16:30 #3 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic Calling all Dragoons
What do you mean reorganize the dragoons of Travance? Do you mean a moot such as Neesowee asked about to have us all touch base with eachother?

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
23 Jun 2016 19:30 #4 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic Calling all Dragoons
While my time in Travance has been brief I have accumulated some knowledge pertaining to supposed meetings that used to take place among dragoons. I have received word that the older dragoons used to congregate often among themselves.
As far as the exact parameters of the meeting go, I can't explain it in great detail; however from what I do know Commander Drexel is the one holding the meeting. Word has it that she has expirience a time when meeting with other dragoons was common, I imagine we are trying to re establish that.

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds