Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
01 Jul 2016 16:10 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216 was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Ladies and Gentlemen of Travance,

Von Kreutzdorf's Apothekarium is pleased to continue to provide potions and flasks for your consumption.

Some examples of potions that are available are:

Potion of Invisibility - makes the drinker completely invisible for half of an hour
Potion of Greater Refreshment - restores the body's natural energies, allowing, for example, a mage to cast another fifteen of his or her most common spells.
Clarity Bomb - restores balance to the mind, curing all Stun, Daze, Mind Controlling, or Mind Influencing effects on the target.
Potion of Rehabilitation - cures the person who consumes it of one disease that is afflicting them.
Itching Powder - causes your enemy to be overwhelmed with an itchy rash, leaving them Dazed and scratching the rash for a full minute.

Be sure to ask us about what other alkhemikal marvels are available!

Flasks, alkhemikal wonders of the First Age, are listed below:

Flask of Strength - enhances your physical strength making you stronger than the average human.
Flask of Defense - increases the body's endurance to match that of an average ogre.
Flask of Healthfulness - increases the body's endurance by a full ten percent
Flask of Efficiency - Our most popular creation - brings out your innate power in a more flowing motion, providing a more proficient casting or crafting.
Flask of the Screaming Death - allows communication during both serious and critical injury
Flask of Mental Resistance - lessens mental effects to last ½ the time and ½ the mental damage
Flask of Speed - allows all movement abilities to be increased by a full half
Flask of Accuracy - adds two dagger strikes of damage to all physical ranged attacks

The additional benefit of these Flasks is that the effects last the entirety of the Baronial Feast, not fading after a few minutes like many other alkhemikal creations. Note though that while the effects are powerful, the ingredients used within each separate Flasks recipe do not combine well, so only a single Flask may be consumed during a Baronial Feast. To consume a second Flask will gain you no benefit and may result in intestinal distress. The cost of a Flask at the moment is 20 gold pieces. The increased cost from normal potions is due to both the length of time the Flask lasts as well as the larger amount of time and effort necessary to produce them.

Additionally, as I try to do before every time I attend the Feast, I put up this missive to give my loyal customers a chance to let me know ahead of time what their various alkhemikal needs are prior to the Feast.

Please either write your order at the bottom of this parchment or send to me a private letter detailing your requirements.

Also, if you do place an order, seek me out to collect it. I am very busy and cannot always track you down. I am usually in the Dragon's Claw Inn at Market Faire.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
01 Jul 2016 18:35 - 01 Jul 2016 18:39 #2 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
Lord Rudolph,

I would like to place an order for one Flask of Screaming Death and one Flask of Efficiency if possible. I promise they are not both for me.

Thank you very much in advance.
Thalia Burdorn

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 18:39 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
01 Jul 2016 19:56 - 01 Jul 2016 19:57 #3 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
I fully expect that flasks of screaming death will be needed this feast. I'd like to order one.

Datu Guo Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 19:57 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample).
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
01 Jul 2016 21:46 - 01 Jul 2016 21:48 #4 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
Though I may not be in the market for a flask at the moment, I would like to inquire about purchasing a bulk quantity of healing salves, in case someone is downed and a healer is not nearby. Lord Rudolf, how much would you charge for, say, 10 salves of healing?

Thank you,

Terzak

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 21:48 by Terzak (TheArchMage).
  • Chumana Lind
  • "Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies."
  • Thank Yous: 6
02 Jul 2016 01:31 - 02 Jul 2016 01:34 #5 by Chumana Lind (msneden2)
Replied by Chumana Lind (msneden2) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
Lord Rudolph,

I would like to place an order for a Flask of Screaming Death, Flask of Efficiency,and a Clarity Bomb, at your earliest convenience.
I thank you for your services in advance.

Chumana Lind
Private of the Baronial Guard

~
(OOG: Marley S)

Chumana Lind
Private of the Baronial Guard

~
(OOG: Marley Sneden)
Last edit: 02 Jul 2016 01:34 by Chumana Lind (msneden2).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
02 Jul 2016 19:43 #6 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
My usual Flask, if you please.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
02 Jul 2016 19:46 #7 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Replied by Rudolf (Rudolf) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
Dear Terzak,

If you can find me at the beginning of the next Baronial Feast, I will have the healing salves for you.

~Lord Rudolf

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
02 Jul 2016 23:22 - 02 Jul 2016 23:22 #8 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
Many thanks, Lord Rudolf. I am going to try and keep as many people from returning through the Phokus as possible this feast, as the recent evacuation has implied that the coming weeks will be dangerous even by our standards. I thoroughly doubt that I will be able to directly fight a Null, but I believe I am capable of applying a healing salve to a fallen Travancian, helping them up, and then running like Balfurous himself is behind me.

Once again, many thanks my lord and to the rest of you [strike]there's a healing salve with your name on it[/strike] I have faith in our success, but be careful out there.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
Last edit: 02 Jul 2016 23:22 by Terzak (TheArchMage).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swyft (agentswift)
05 Jul 2016 19:13 #9 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for July 1216
I can use several flasks of efficiency.

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds